PART 11

AUTHOR POV:
They were walking to the home . The environment was silent at this time so Taehyung broke the silence.

Taehyung: "are you okay now" ( walking on his hands in the pocket he ask yn if she's okay now as she nodded her head as yes)

Yn: "by the way, why you asking? And Why you care if I'm okey or not, it's my life are you even my boyfriend or friend that I should tell you about it" ??. (Yn asked him as he laughed awkwardly which made her roll eyes)

Taehyung : "of course I do care for you as a roommate or friend but if you want I can be your boyfriend too " ( smirks at her)

Yn: " Heh, in your dreams you pabo".

AT HOME
Both were at their room and studying for the test. Yn again can't focus on the studies and if she can when she is going to write it down on the notebook she can't recall it and forgets the whole line that she readed. She was banging her head and hand at the same time. Her rooms door was open so Taehyung saw it through passing and stopped her .

Taehyung: " Yahh, if you bang your head like this you'll surely forget everything, if you need help you can tell me, right now I'm studying too so I think it will be good if we do group studie together"

Yn: "Thanks for your opinions, I don't need help".  ( Her face she making ☺️😒)

One hour passed, and she read it and there was a line that she can't get it. Now she  needs help but there is no bri or wooseok though who would help her for test?? She remembered what Taehyung said earlier so went to his door and knocked there. He was reading then he heard a knock and to his surprise

 He was reading then he heard a knock and to his surprise

he smiles after seeing yn at his door. He stand up to get her inside the room so she enter and sat for studying.

Taehyung: "So you need a help" ( smiles)

Yn: " yes indeed I need your help" (rolling her eyes off )

Taehyung: " can't you be a normal person, I'm talking to you sweetly and friendly but Why you always so rude to me,""??

Yn: "sorry it's my personality. I have become like this and now I can't change it. If you can help then do or I'm leaving " ( saying that yn was about to leave but Taehyung held her hands and made her sit beside him and he changed into cold which made her look at him)

Taehyung: " Okay, which one don't you get"?? ( Now He asked her in his cold tone that made her frown at him )

Yn: " Now whats with you??

Taehyung: " don't you come for studying? Tell me which topic you don't get it". ( He asked as she felt awkward now in front of him )

YN POV:
Why the hell he acting like this now?? I liked his old version, why he behaving like cold person one ?? It's my fault for talking rudely from the first place. He's not like others . He's good, kindness person. He does care about my life, me which makes me feel like I like him. When he is In front of me it makes new feelings for me. it's me from the first behaving rudely and coldly towards him. What should I do I have become like this now. Now I have to focus on the studies.

Yn: " this one please" 🥺

Taehyung: " Okay, now read and listen to it carefully".

He taught me every line which I didn't get, but I was staring at him and his voice was like a song for me 🙂

Taehyung: " Did you get it "??

Yn: "Heh,👀👀👀"

Taehyung: "Yn you okay" (waving at her being concerned)

Yn : " "Ahh,,,ah yeah I get that thanks" ( after saying that she left hurriedly making him dumbfounded)

TAEHYUNG POV:
While I was teaching her she was staring at me. I noticed but won't let her know what if she feels uncomfortable and I know that she likes me, also like the environment but after that topic ends I told her if she get it or not but she left hurriedly nodding her head as yes and left.

Taehyung: " Cute" .

he said but it was audible to her and she hid her smiles and went to her room and locked the door and lay down on her bed drifting apart.