PART 13

AUTHOR POV:
Next morning everyone was running to the class room. Yn Friends were in there already. Yn and Taehyung came together and everyone was bickering at them , especially to yn of course. Wooseok' was  boiling inside as anger was seen by him.  As Taehyung looks beside he saw him staring at him as if he would kill him apart. Taehyung smirks.

Taehyung: " Yn go sit at your place your friends are waiting for you"

Yn: " Yes " (sitting)

As yn sit next to her friends "yn you alright"?  Said wooseok, 

Yn:"yes what happened? Why you always asking me this question??"

Wooseok: "no I was just worried about you"

Yn was about to say something but the teacher came to the room and everyone got  silent. At this time the teacher gave results to the students.

Teacher: "Miss Yn! Here are your results, you got the lowest marks of all the students "

Everyone was laughing at that point that she got low numbers. Taehyung banged his bench "What so Funny in there"? Said Taehyung as everyone flinchednd stopped at times.

Teacher: "please make good marks on the finals yn, I know you're new here and you can do better if you work hard."

Yn: " Yes Mam, I'll do hard and make a good result in the finals ". ( Teacher smile at her)

Teacher: " So, dear students have fixed the date of your finals in next week. So be prepared, and yn you too take help from your friends and also Taehyung please help her in studies as you The topper of course.

Taehyung: " Yes Mam, I'll do my best."

After that, teacher left wooseok came to between Yn and take her to the library. Taehyung saw it and went from behind him.

Taehyung: "where you taking her"

Wooseok: " None of your business"

Yn: "Ya, I can go by myself let go of my hand".

Bri: " Yah, don't you know she had touching phobia?? (Hearing her he left her hand)

They left for library to study. Taehyung also went with them.

Bri: "Yn, did you get this chapter?? If not you can tell us .

Yn: "No I get that. It's the easiest for me" 😁

Bri: "Mwo?? Isn't it's the hardest topic from the all??

Taehyung: "I think hardest chapter are easy for her. Help me with this at home".😏

Bri: " Home ?? Oh, yeah you are roommates. Yahh yn you can take help from him on the house, Why you didn't take it ?? You are not kids anymore to play dumb okey."

Yn: " Yahh, i did take but didn't got the good numbers as you know I forget everything within minutes".

Wooseok: "Here take this. It's my notes for exams, they are short I think this will help you to understand question".

Yn: "yeah thanks a lot bestie" ☺️

Wooseok: "Yahh you don't have to be thanking me for that ".

Taehyung: "can I use it too ?? It will help me too "?

Wooseok: "Why would you like to use my notes when you have your own"??

YN: "YAHH" ARE YOU KIDS TO ARGUING ABOUT THIS STUPID THINGS"??

Bri: "Yes she's right Why you guys always fighting like enemy's""??

We are enemy's said Taehyung and wooseok.