PART 10

AUTHOR POV AFTER ONE MONTH:

In the morning yn get call from her family. They fight every day and blame her for everything. She had two Younger siblings and parent's. She can't tolerate everyday life as a mess so she came to Korea for her better life. After the call she became sad and cried a little

not noticing Taehyung and left for the class before him

not noticing Taehyung and left for the class before him. But little did she know he had listened to her sobs and were worried too.

At class Yn was sitting alone as always as Bri hadn't reached there.
Taehyung found her in the class room and noticed she were about to go to her but wooseok was fast enough so he just avoided it and sat on his sit

Wooseok: "Yn, are you okay"? You look so pale, what happened " ?.

Yn: "yes I'm fine I just had a headache" ( then wooseok hummed and went out to the door to bring some drinks)

Taehyung: "So you came early today? Even without me"?

Yn: "What do you mean without you"? Before knowing you I always came her like this didn't I??

Taehyung: "Hm , so what happened, Why you cried in the morning?? ( Giving her cola, Yn was looking at him with big eyes as she did not know he had heard her)

Yn: 'What? Did you heard everything??

Taehyung: " hm , you can tell me if you want even if we are a roommate now, but if you feel uncomfortable with it then it's oke.""( He was about to stand up but yn held his arm and stopped him)

Wooseok came and saw yn was holding Taehyung arms. He thought that Taehyung was again bullying her so he went to her and puss Taehyung away from her.

Yn: "What are you doing? Why you pussed him??

Wooseok: " What? Didn't he was bullying you right now??

Yn: " No he wasn't he was just ( teacher came and they sat at they're sit)

Both Taehyung and wooseok were looking at each other as they wanted to beat every piece of bones of each others.

Teacher: "So students we canceled our assignment on the previous months, so I decided to take a test of this chapter tomorrow what you say "?.
( Everyone agreed on the teacher's decision except yn )

Yn: "But Sir, I haven't even completed this chapter and I started it yesterday, it's the hardest topic of history".

Teacher: " It's depends on you miss yn "

Wooseok: "Yn it's oke I'll help you with that okay".

Yn: oke.

Yn and wooseok went to the library to study history for the class test. Bri also came and three of them studying together, but still yn can't focus on it and forget what she reads ( she has a problem that she forgets everything when he reads)

Bri: "Do you understand now"?

Yn: "Yeah a little bit but I can't remember". History and math both are my worst nightmare of the subjects".

They all laugh together at yn jokes . Taehyung saw her from a distance and felt happy for her that she smiles now after all she cried in the morning but got jealous some how because wooseok was there and he helped her out for test to study.

Later, yn went out of the door of the university.
Wooseok:" can I walk to your place"?wooseok wanted to drop her off the house but got refused. Then Taehyung comes suddenly yn smiled at him and walks with her to her house. Taehyung winked behind him to wooseok .

WOOSEOK POV: why she always reject me?? Isn't he her bully then wae