part 2

It's been about a week already. We sat and talking about something, then I asked my friend about him because why not I'm new here what if he also start to bullying me , the way he was stared it feels like he'll kill me.

Y/n: "if he's allrounder why would he do bully innocent people"???.

Bri: 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ "I don't know I just came to studies and left after the classes end".

Y/n: "hmm I understand but"...

Taehyung: "because it's depends on me whom I can bully or not". Don't interfere to someone else business". He said and sat with his friend to your table.

Y/n: "you popular one on our university still bullying people is business to you"??!

Taehyung: "who are you"?? You just came today you don't know about me anyway""

Hyungshik: "you guys better stay out of it".

Y/n: "so what"?? If I or you know each other would you too bully me"??.

Taehyung: "I'm not bullying everyone it's just depends"

Y/n: "huh... Strange"

Taehyung: "y/n are you challenging me or you want to fight me"??

Y/n: "like you said depends" smirks

He then stared at her angrily and punched on the table and said

Taehyung: "don't challeng me or you'll regret it".

Y/n: "okei". She said still eating her lunches.

Everyone in the canteen was looking at them and of course at him because he never lost on everything and to anyone but y/n did and he thinks that he'll broke his reputation on university. His friend taking him away from there.

Now it's been a about a 1/2 month or more. He now started to bully her sometimes. Yn went to lockers and he was just staring at her and she also roll her eyes and left him.

At the class teacher where teaching them and here he (th) was staring at her from behind. She was drawing something on the class then y/n pencil fell on the ground and y/n found it landed next to Taehyung foot.
Y/n then saw he was already starting at her and reaction got cuttet by the teacher sudden yelling at yn.

Madam: "YN??? what are you looking at behind dear"?? Huh?

Yn: ne ?? Widening her eyes she looked at the teacher who called by her name.

Yn: "mam my..."

Taehyung: "of course she was stunned at my beauty" he said cutting her off and smirked which was visible to yn.

Yn: "mam actually my pencil fe"....

Madam: "GET OUT OF THE CLASS, NOW".

Yn: "but I didn't do anything"....

Mam:"yn I said GET OUT, NOW""..

Yn looked at him Who was laughing but then he saw her tears and felt guilty.

Taehyung: "mam actually it's my fault, I lied that...

Mam: "so you to want to leave now ?? With her" ??.

Yn rolled her eyes at him and left the class.

Taehyung: "but mam she wasn't at fault"

Mam: "at first answer this question"

Taehyung: "I don't know the answers"

Mam: "GET OUT"...

Taehyung: "Thank You mam" 😁

Then he also left the classroom and searching for her but don't find her anyway..

Taehyung: "where are you yn"???