Part 9

Author POV:
Next day at university. Now they become close enough and Taehyung drives yn with him in the university everyday as everyone was bickering back at them. They went to their class room and the students were waiting for the teacher to come, the teacher arrived and announced _

Teacher: "Dear students didn't I give you an assignment in yesterday's class?? Sorry to say but it's got cancelled for some reason.
Students woofed after hearing the News from the teacher.

Everyone went to the canteen so yn with her friends too
Bri: "wahh , I'm glad that the assignment got cancelled".

Yn: "yeah ". 🙂 ( While looking here and there for her roommate)

Bri: "what happened? Are you okay "?

Yn: "yeah I'm fine" (then her eyes meet with him Taehyung, and she avoids the contract)

Bri: " Ohh so you are looking for your roommate now I see" (yn hit her arms)

Wooseok didn't like the way yn was looking for her roommate. Taehyung then comes to them and sits with them to eat his lunch.

Hyungshik: "Hi ladies, can we sit with you "? (Taehyung was staring at yn while standing behind hyungshik)

Wooseok: "don't you think there's not only ladies but one guy too"?!

Hyungshik: "Oh, sorry I didn't see you" 😂

Taehyung: "how are you feeling now? (Palming his hands on her forehead)

Yn: "Nan Gwenchanayo " (wooseok and bri was dumbfounded as what happened here)

Bri: "Yah, yn what's going on ?

Wooseok: " yn are you okay? Are you hurt somewhere else?"

Yn: "Please guys I'm okay, I'm fine let's eat ".

After lunch time wooseok went to search for Taehyung and find him in front of his locker and _

Wooseok: "What happened to yn?? Why are you so close with her these days??

Taehyung: "Why? Do you perhaps feel jealous?? (Smirking 😏)

Wooseok: "What is your relationship with her? Listen I'm not jok"""(Taehyung interrupted )
T

Taehyung: "I'm not joking too , and I'm not in relationships with her too and remember she's my roommate.

He left wooseok and went to the door to walk for home then found yn standing there alone and went to her, but before he could go to her wooseok ran straight to her side which made him angry.

Wooseok: " Yn why you still here? Can I drop you off at your home??

Yn: "Ahh I was""" (Taehyung interrupted her)

T

aehyung: "She was waiting for me , right miss"?

Yn dumbfounded as she don't know what to say that both male were standing in front of her for drop her off at her house. Before she could utter a word her friend bri come to help her.

Bri: "She was waiting for me as we were going together for shopping,not for you guys sorry ". (Walked holding her hand away)

Author POV
Time flies , yn comes home and finds him playing video games with his friends on the couch. Then they had eye contact, and refused to look at him and went to her room to freshen up. After freshening up she went to the kitchen and found a mess in there

Yn: "Yaahh!!! Why the hell you throw mess all round the kitchen?? Aiss. (Cleaning it up)

Hyungshik: "make us some juice please, we being thirsty after playing so long."

Yn : " You playing video games it's not like you were talking all the time that you need to drink" ( rolling eyes)

Hyungshik: " Yahh, how" (get stoped by Taehyung)

Hyungshik: "Look she sounds so rude ".

Yn was making dinner for them and herself. ""Where is the salt cane""? She mumbles while searching for it. Then Taehyung also came to the kitchen for juice, he found her searching for something. Finally she found the cane but it was in the higherself, ""Who the hell put it on upper self"". So her hand won't going there. Taehyung saw she was struggling so he came between and helped her.

 Taehyung saw she was struggling so he came between and helped her

As soon as she feels he's behind, she moves out and goes there .

Time skips at 11 pm after having dinner they went to their room. Hyungshik stayed there tonight at the Taehyung room so he couldn't sleep and got out of there. On the opposition yn fell asleep and her door was open a little so he (th) was standing and looked at her sleeping figure.