PART 14

AUTHOR POV:

Taehyung and yn came to the party. Everyone looked at them because Taehyung was holding her hand.

He didn't let a chance to let go of her

He didn't let a chance to let go of her. Yn Friends saw that she came so they took her from him.

Hyeyoon: "Can we take yn with us please"

She said to Taehyung so that he'll let go of her hand.

Hyeyoon: "Yn, you are so lucky to get a caring roommate who didn't want to let you go from him".

Yn: "No, it's not what you think"

Bri: "Okey dokey now let's go inside."

As everyone was enjoying the party, yn sat alone and watched them dancing. Wooseok came and also sat beside her.

Wooseok: "You're not a party girl right?

Yn: "hm, I don't like parties as I don't know why people held it . Just look at them how crazily they are jumping and dancing Doesn't it look so weird??

Wooseok: "Woah, you talking in One breath. Drink some water"

Yn: "No, I'm fine. I just gave my opinion about the party."

Wooseok: "Ne ne"

Yn and wooseok were looking at the people and gossiping while laughing and smiling with each other which made Taehyung boil in anger as she was with wooseok her bff and who is a male. Taehyung had glass in his hand . Seeing her smiling heart out with her male bff he broke the glass on his hand.

Hyungshik: "Yahh, Taehyung you are bleeding, what are you doing?"

Wooshik: "Taehyung I heard your ex gf is also here"

Taehyung: "What do you mean my ex ?? Whom are you talking about?

Hyungshik: "don't tell me it's jenny"??

Here bri and hyeyoon came between Yn and wooseok. They were too talking and bickering about something. Suddenly hyeyoon's eyes went somewhere where she saw Jenny.

Hyeyoon: "I see, Someone came to the party without an invitation.

Yn/wooseok: "Who?? (Looking everywhere)

Hyeyoon: "Taehyung ex gf jenny"

Bri: "What??? Did he have a GF??

Hyeyoon: "Once he had not anymore"

Bri: "But why did she come here??

Hyeyoon: "Maybe for getting him back to her again, as I heard once that they never break up. She just left this place for some work that's it.

Hearing them gossiping about taehyung's GF yn got sad. Wooseok saw it and comforted her with a small smile which she also made back. Jenny go and hugged Taehyung in front of everyone. Taehyung backed her.