Part 5

Class ends, everyone is gathering here and there, yn and her friend were about to go out for but Taehyung came and took her to another place for talking her friend followed them.

Yn: "Yaah what's the matter , where are you taking me" ?

Tae: "Yn you oke, I just wanted to tell you that I felt guilty after what happened that day .

Yn: "So what do you want from me now, forgiveness? oke I forgive you now get lost and let me go"

He crashed her to the wall and bent down to her level. They were only inches apart. His members and her friend were dumbfounded.

Tae: "You don't know who I am so don't play or you don't know what's going to happen"

Yn: "Fine this was my last day of university I won't ever come here again" she said and shivered as she didn't like it when someone touched or held her except her friends.

Tae: "You have to come here regularly. You play more and you'll see consequences".

Bri: "Oke oke now let her go she doesn't like when someone touched her please she's not used to it please let her go, yn let's go we don't have much time, we need to short out of everything"

Taehyung didn't know so he release her from his grip and stare at her nervous state.

Hyungshik: "Where will you go ? Can we come too"??🫴🏻

Tae: "yn I'm sorry I didn't know"

Yn: "ple..ase, You're tal..king t.too much na now get going." ( While statering )

Yn pushing him away he fall on the ground and left from there with her friend.

Hyungshik: "Yaah go get them" ( got stopped by tae)

Tae: "let them, soon we will find their destination"

At yn home
They arrange things in her bedroom.

Bri: "What with them I don't know what they are thinking. I'm scared of what if they kidnapped you? Do something to you"?

Yn: "are you out of your mind? And also you are talking too much, why you told them that I don't like touching. I think you need some rest just sleep for a while now" 😒

Bri: "No it's ok I'm leaving. You also should need some rest. Just take e snap before I'm leaving. Algeosso" .

Yn: "Ne okey. Annyeong".

Yn, Her friend Bri left the house. Now she really felt alone in this emptiness home. She went to her room and took a little snap as her friend mentioned she hadn't eaten anything as she was fasting.

Later it was about 9 Pm Yn waking up for break her fasting and making ramen for herself. She sat down on the dining and scroll through her phone and was about to eat then she heard a bell rang.

Yn: "Who came at this hour" ?

When she opened the door she got shocked and it was none other than Taehyung and hyungshik with his things and stuffs . He also got dumbfounded after seeing her.

Tae/yn: "YOU"

Ends....