Dragon Rage: Betrayal Can Always Happen

🐉Ginger on the side and the little evil girl on side also🐲

"Hey! Wake up, lunch." The sound of something opening and clinking, I rose from my bed.

There standing with a full tray of food was the brown hair boy. His blue eyes showing nothing, but annoyance. Remembering two days ago, I realized his name was Caleb. I shivered at the name, but as I did that I knew that this kid is someone I know.

But who?

Standing on wobbly feet, I walked over to Caleb, his looks were definitely eye catching.

I chuckled, "You don't have to be afraid of me."

Caleb glared at me, shoving the food towards me as he walked away. After shutting the cell, he turned to me. "Listen well beast, I don't care who you are. I'm not afraid to die or be in front of you. I can kill you easily." He spat at me.

I smirked, placing the tray down before I stalked towards him. Gripping the bars of my cell, I leaned forward. "You honestly think that I can't make you afraid of me. Trust me, I killed many and I didn't care for anyone as I saw their pleading eyes. They begged, but what do I do, I kill." I pushed back from the bars, going back to the tray. "You may have some shifters as your allies, but there is always that one whom will betray. Trust me kid, I've seen it before."

The human boy stood there, his gaze focusing on the floor. "That might be true, but we're always prepared." He said which made me laugh.

"Seriously, humans are so unpredictably foolish." I mumbled, but I knew he heard it. "The thing is, you should never believe in someone's words; even if they act or look it."

With my words sinking in, he left. A long sigh escape my lips, then going over to my tray of food. I rolled my eyes as I saw a bowl of portage. "How disgusting."

•§•§•

Time seem to pass and I'm not enjoying it either. I pretty much know it's the evening, I can sense it.

Leaning against the wall, my thoughts were on ways to escape, but sadly there wasn't any ideas yet. I'm surprised actually, usually I always have ideas, and now I can't think of any.

I glanced around my cell again, noticing things more and more. The walls around me were brick, the floor smells of blood and other things, and there was no windows.

It's suffocating!

I groaned, "I need out." That's when I realized I haven't got my cigarettes yet. No wonder I haven't been myself.

Pushing away from the wall, I went to bars of my cell and began to pull them sideways. I grind my teeth as I finally got them apart which I slide out, heading towards the exit.

I need those cigarettes!

As I walk up these horrid stairs, I finally reached the top. I was surprised there wasn't any guards, usually if you keep two vicious creatures, they are bound to escape. I placed my hand on the nob, twisting it quietly and peeking through the crack. Again, there wasn't any guards. Stepping out, I sniffed the air and couldn't get any scent. Shutting the metal door, I started walking into open. Glancing up, I notice it must be in the evening. The sun was low, and the sky was orange. Yawning, I continue my search for my cigarettes.

"Caleb! Caleb!" I froze, acting quickly I hid behind a bunch of boxes. "Caleb, can you sing to us again?" I had to struggle not to laugh.

"Why aren't you guys in bed?" The sound of Caleb's voice sounded funny.

"We can't sleep-." "-Without hearing your lullaby." Two kids voices sounded desperate as they beg the human.

"Alright. Come on, this way." I peeked over the boxes, seeing Caleb with two young humans at each of his side.