Dragon Rage: Project R

•Rage•

Pain, that was what I was feeling at the moment. My skin continue to itch and burn, clawing myself for it to stop, but no such luck. My body wasn't following for what I wanted it to do since that man demon came in earlier. I still remember it's hurtful touch as it touched me and threw me like a dog.

Suddenly, the door that was hidden in the steel walls opened and three deer rushed in. My stomach growled knowing lunch was served. Stepping out of the shadows, I chased my prey till I was on top of one, my canines digging into the small part of its back. It's blood made me more hungry as I tore it apart, my hands and face getting covered with its blood.

I turned around and chased the medium size deer, watching it run as fast it's legs could go, but with my speed it had no chance. I lunged forward, my claws digging into its hind legs, dragging it down.

Ripping it apart like the first one I killed, I ate quickly feeling my demon still hungry, but not for deer.

Suddenly hearing the hidden wall open again, something was pushed in. A cry came from the body as it tried to go back into the hidden door, but it was already gone.

I growled, watching the body turn to me, seeing a child no older than six. He screamed and pushed to the corner of the wall, trying to hide. I licked my lips, crawling away from the deer to my meal that kept crying.

I smirked, crouching down as I was about to pounce on it, but suddenly I was on the ground, groaning and whimpering.

"Help me!" A voice said out of no where. I jumped away from the boy, thinking he was the one who's in my mind.

I screamed as pressure fell upon my head making me drop to the ground, every part of my body was twitching. I dug my claws into my arms again, feeling them burn and the blood.

"Get out of my mind!" I shouted, as I continued to scream in agony.

Suddenly, the feeling went away and now I was just laying there, cold and weak. My mind was is pieces I should say because I don't know who I am. What am I. And how I end up here.

Nothing makes sense.

•§•

•Master•

I replayed the video over and over, but got nothing that could explained her mishap just an hour ago. She was about to get the projection, but stopped as she screamed and dropped. She then screamed, 'Get out of my mind' as she clawed herself, making a mess.

Closing the laptop, I turn my chair around and faced the window that showed a dark sky.

Running my fingers against the arm of my chair, I began to think harder. I wonder if Reader didn't go as far into her mind, I must call him immediately. Dialing his number, I waited a few seconds before hearing his voice.

"Reader, do you still have her mind locked under your control?" I asked as I rose from my chair.

"Yes, why you ask?" He whispered.

"I think she's regaining her memory. One of the Locus caught her on tape screaming 'Get out of my mind', do you think she is somehow pulling herself away from your lock that you put up?" I waited for his reply, but he don't say anything. "I want you to return immediately. Forget the boy for now. What's important is that we must keep Project R contained."