Dragon Rage: Truth, Fight, and A Sorry

Rage

"Ginger wants to know the truth." She said as she stared at me.

"What truth?" I asked watching her as she rolled her eyes.

"Ginger knows you know something about Caleb." I choked, pounding my chest as I tried to not die. "Ginger believes you are his sister."

"W-what! No, how did you even come with that idea!" I said as I laughed it off.

"Ginger knows it true. I notice a lot of signs." I tense. "Ginger knows something you don't. Ginger see glimpse of future. That's Gingers power."

"And what do you see?" I scoffed.

"Ginger sees Caleb in danger. She sees him on his knees, begging for mercy as Master kills him. You were crying on your knees as you hold him." I glance up to see she was serious. "Ginger wants Caleb to live even if she made mistakes."

I rubbed my face with a trembling hand before letting out a heavy sigh.

"Please, Ginger needs to know if her future is right because you are in it. In tears and blood." She asked eagerly.

I shook my head before looking up. Finally letting it out.

"Yes, I am his sister." I looked away. "The monster."

"Ginger is not surprised." I chuckled. "Ginger wants to stop the future from happening."

"Alright, what do you prefer I do?" I asked.

"Ginger doesn't know. Sh-she sees darkness up ahead. Ginger sees herself in a puddle of blood, her own blood. She dies."

Of course she does, I thought as I remember the deal I made with the Devil Twins.

"Do you know who kills you." I asked which she nodded, her eyes staring at me deeply giving me her answer. "Do you know why I will?"

"Ginger knows she'll die in a month by the hands of a dragon." I nod in her direction.

"Yes, that was the deal I made with the Devil Twins to spare my family." I said as I pulled out Readers eyes from my pocket. "I was given Readers eye which I have to transport it to the nearest facility."

"Ginger okays it." I laughed, standing up as I go over to her. Ruffling her soft hair, also surprising her and myself.

"When the times come, let's actually battle it out." This time Ginger actually scoffs, glaring at me with ears perked up.

"Ginger says bullshit. Might as well kill her now." I shook my head.

"You don't want that Ginger." I said as I went to leave only to be stopped.

"Ginger wants to give you advice." I looked over my shoulder to see her smiling. "Try to enjoy your time with Caleb. Life is short."

I laughed. "It always is."

•§•

"Your back!" My ears perked at the voice of Grant. He strolled right up to me holding out a pair of clothes. "I asked one of the members here for a set of clothes. I was able to get a new pair of pants, and a shirt which is kind of baggy, but it'll be better than what your wearing now."