Dragon Rage: Forward

🐲Rages golden eye, red head mystery girl, and human like dragon body🐉

Rage

I held my anger that wanted out, but I couldn't.

Why would our own kind do this? We're just like them.

I stopped walking, glaring onward as I tried to remain calm.

No one was around me, only trees and small rodents that scurried away silently from my evil aura. Not far was the grave I buried for Alan, who died to save a human.

But why would he save him, did he knew Caleb?

I growled, of course he didn't know Caleb.

I held my breath for a second before letting it out. I started walking back to where I killed that tiny demon, seeing no traces of her parts, only blood. Not far was the body of the Tobin, his body still steaming from my acid.

I stood there for a second, and thought about what to do now.

I can't go back, because I killed my own kind and they won't let me have a warning I know that.

I turned in the direction where the humans and shifters that still were allies to them. I know I shouldn't go after them, but what else can I do.

"Shit." I mumbled before walking in their direction. "Hope they're okay." I stopped and slapped myself. "What am I thinking?!" I said as I began to walk again.

Grant

We soon came to a small camp which we already know the chief in this area since there are others like us. Our chief immediately spoke to one of the guards that was outside of the wall of the camp.

I looked down and saw the kids trembling from the scene they saw not long ago. After Rage told us to go on, we went onward to seek shelter, luck was definitely on our side.

"Grant... do you think she'll be back?" A kid asked. I pursed my lips together, turning to chief, but she shook her head.

"I don't know. I just don't know." I frowned while looking over at Caleb who was near Ginger-she was placed on a cloth so that we can carry her-he held her hand while spacing out.

I watch him frown, blinking and staring away from the group. I can tell he was thinking about Alan's death and Rages disappearance.

Soon, we were inside the walls and bring to a tent where a girl stood with a clipboard. Her red dyed hair pulled into a braid, and her green eyes looking at us weirdly.

"Um, hello all of you. I'm Dr. Host, I'm guessing your camp was destroyed?" Our chief spoke for us, the doctor kept asking questions and our chief continued answering simple question. "Let's check the elders and children. Scott, please bring the first-aid-kit!"

I helped the kids get checked before moving onward to the elders who were out of shape. Dr. Host was staring Ginger who wasn't moving.

"Is she a comrade of yours?" Caleb came to her side, nodding at her.

"Yes, she's my girlfriend. She has a broken rib, a concussion, and scratches." The female doctor looked at him oddly, but agreeing with him as she checked Ginger.