Dragon Rage: A Talk of Anger

Master

"Did you give it to her?" I said, looking at Kent and Serena who nodded. "Good, now give me what I really wanted?" They both look at each other before Serena stepped forward, holding her hands out, chanting in a mix of language. I watched closely as a little boy appeared in front of me, his body slowly fading in and out till his appearance was completely formed.

"His name is Caleb. That's what I got from Rage's mind." Kent replied. "His actual features are slower because we're not actually sure who he is, but I believe he's one of the three human men with Rage." I nodded as I leaned down to the unknown boy.

"He looks about eleven years, and by the looks of it he might be a great use to us. Did any of the men look like the boy. She must've said his name a couple of times." I said, turning away from the child. "How long will his face reform together to show his true face."

"Give or take, an hour or two. I searched through her mind, and I think she believes this one boy is her brother, but it is not confirmed yet." I rubbed my forehead, feeling a headache coming on. "I did put one of my trackers inside her body, so I'll keep in touch with her if she makes any wrong moves."

"Good. Make sure she follows it because I can't afford to lose such a high price demon as her." I turned to them, giving them a smirk. "The boy, Caleb." I pointed at the fake soul. "I want to use him to get into her head. This will bring her back in." I heard them agree before leaving me to my thoughts.

Going back to my chair, I sat and stared at the boy who'll be my great strategy. His face was now being revealed slowly, and I knew an hour or two I'll be able to get something out of this human soul.

Rage

Getting annoyed by the simple things is easy if you're a human, but as a dragon it's harder. Snyder, the female doctor, the one that always there to ask the stupidest questions is a barker. I just wanted her to be silenced, so I can focus on the importance like taking care of Uncle Jasper who is becoming sicker from his wound. And Caleb, who was injured.

Caleb and my uncle are both laying on my back. I could feel them wiggling around trying to stay comfortable, but as I can see and feel, they won't relax. I had to pause here and there, twisting my neck every time to check if their okay only to receive a glare, and hateful words.

I couldn't blame them though.

As for Ginger, and my mom, they're both on each side of me. I had a feeling Ginger won't be accepted like she use to be. Since her betrayal, she has been quiet, and her bubbly self was silenced by fear. Mom on the other hand, kept her eye on Ginger, like a hawk. Nothing seem to faze her.

Ever since I told my story last night, Snyder and mom has stayed silent, probably thinking a way to get away from me.

And poor Grant, who seemed so far stayed close just in case something happens to the people on my back. He also kept my clothes on him when we take breaks.

As we walked, I felt eyes on us, but I stayed calm. By now, I was digging my claws into the soil, feeling vibrations from behind and my left side. A growl rumbled through my chest as I stopped, and turned behind me to see nothing. I took a much deeper breath as I scanned the area. I could hear mom, and Snyder asking something, but I stayed alert.

"It's nothing. Keep moving forward." I said in my deep voice. Feeling something nip my forearm, I glance down to see Ginger pointing her nose in the direction of my left side. I lowered my head then, seeing movement ever so slowly. "Someone or something is following us." I turned again, but this time I saw a figure not far away, in the shadows.