Dragon Rage: Highway to Hell

Caleb

After yesterday's fiasco, we were already packed for the journey to Alabama which will take over twenty-four hours to get there, plus stops.

Back to the one place I didn't want to go, at all!

"Caleb, come on!" Hearing Grant, I groaned and hopped into the truck with him, Ginger, and mom along with Uncle Jasper that was getting in the front.

"Alright everyone, make sure you guys have everything because we're not coming back." I gripped my backpack as the vehicle jolt forward, and began to move ever so slowly. Ginger suddenly placed her tiny form on my lap, and relaxed while I was tense.

"Caleb, you alright?" Hearing Grant, I shook my head and leaned back.

"Just tired." I mumbled making him nod, but I can tell he was worried.

"Caleb, I know you are stressed about this trip, but it could be good." I scoffed, shaking my head at him.

"Grant, you don't have to live with a memory that keeps playing through your head like a movie." I spat which made him glare at me.

"Yes, I do Caleb." I can tell he was ticked by his clench jaw and glaring eyes.

I looked away and let my mind drift as everything around me faded. This is definitely a highway to hell.

&

Reader

As I gathered everyone into the trucks, we immediately and safely took Project R out of her cage. She was strapped, so it'll be much safer as we put her in front of us, then step back.

Waiting for the signal...

Rage

I felt the heat before we step outside, plus the boy was shouting in my ear with the same sentence every second.

"Find me..." I couldn't help, but struggle as they wheeled me out, close to these colorful trees. "Find me..."

I snapped my eyes open as I screamed, my body wanting to lose control.

Breaking free quickly, I noticed the Locus behind me, waiting for something. My eyes glanced towards the boy who was at the edge of forest with his hand outstretched.

"Find me..." I nodded before running towards him, shifting in the process. I spread my wings before following him in instinct.

I roared, feeling my demon come out as my body grew bigger, my body being so big destroyed the trees below me. My sight stayed on the boy that ran through the forest floor, making me glid slower, and kept pace as to see if he'll change course.

Suddenly, the boy vanished making me stop mid air, literally. I glance around, my eyes seaching for him only to see nothing, but trees.

Suddenly I heard a buzzing sound, making me grip my ears and struggling with my balance. I began to fall, and still hearing that sound that makes me want to die.

I crashed, dirt and trees flung everywhere as I squirmed as it continued.

Turning my head, I saw the boy, but he was shaking his head and turning away slowly.