𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

“Love is like the ocean;,vast, deep & endlessly mysterious

Love is like the ocean;,vast, deep & endlessly mysterious.”
~Anonymous

The silver of the moon was bathing his figure as he  stood  in the balcony, puffing cigarettes after cigarettes.

His smoking session was interrupted by his best friend,
“What the hell ?’ I've never seen you smoking like this”, he said looking around all the cigarette buds lying on the floor.

“And wait, wait did you just smoke ? Cause as far as I know, you  Hardly smoke. I didn't know my best friend is a serial kil~ I mean a serial smoker .”, his friend teased.

“Will you please stop, Lucas. ”Dani rolled his eyes.

“I'm being serious, and leave me alone before I smack your face” ,he replied getting angrier for the first time on his best friend .

“See Dani, sometimes it's not meant to happen,no matter how hard you try. You just have to move on, Chico.”, his friend tried to reason.

He’ve seen Dani struggling everyday after that incident.

He has turned to a completely different from what he was 16 years ago.

“Dani, it’s been…. 12 years. “, Lucas didn’t know what else to say after this.

12 years,9 months ,and 3 days and I am not going to move on because , she is my forever.”, Dani corrected still looking out ,where that sky and ocean were meeting after crossing miles of distance.

“And You can take your philosophy and shove it, because you don’t understand what I go through everyday .”Dani turned to face him.
“And correction, he points a finger looking very serious.

“You said sometimes it's not meant to happen,  but remember if it's meant to happen then it Will, come what may. And I BELIEVE IN IT.”

 ☆⋆。𖦹°‧★

The next evening, Dani was in his house. He still couldn’t get his thoughts on hold. Even , he had no idea why those memories were chasing him so much from the past few days.

Was it a sign that something is coming his way?

In the chilly evening, the sky was painted with shades of orange and pink. The wind was breezy making the evening soothing.

His head was in his mother’s lap. A habit  since childhood, whenever he would feel extremely stressed, angry or lost he would come to his mother and put his head  in her lap forgetting the worries of the world.

Her mother was gently caressing his hair trying  to make him sleep.
She knew something was bothering him for very long but she also knew her son always remained uptight and closed when it came to sharing his feelings.

Dani’s mother was about to ask something when his grandma facetime his mother,and she picked up ,“ Namaste Maa,aap kaise ho? Aur aap kaha ghum rhi ho itni subah subah?”

["Hello, Mom. How are you? And where are you wandering so early in the morning?"]

“Arey I'm fine beta , woh Maine bola tha na Sanjiv bhaiya ne ek naya Mahadev ka mandir nirman kiya iss ilake mai .
T

oh usi ki pratishta ke liye hum sab aye hue h ,ruko Mai tumhe dikhati hu, kitna sundar mandir hai” said his grandmother.

["Oh, I'm fine dear, I had told you  Sanjiv bhaiya has built a new temple of Lord Shiva in this area. So, I've come here for its inauguration. Wait, let me show you, it's such a beautiful temple," said his grandmother.]

Of any other day , he would have jumped to talk to his grandma, but not today. So, he just silently stood to leave his room not wanting to disturb them. Just when he lifts his head to turn and leave , His gaze falls on something or someone.

Someone he never was able to forget , someone he always dreamt of, Someone who had been taking over his mind., his heart beats increased , he rushed towards his mother taking the phone only to find his grandmother putting off the call.

He called his grandmother but she didn’t pick and that's when he made a decision that was going to change his life forever but he doesn't know what's coming for him.

Who is she?
Who is someone?

How far will he go to get what he yearned for years?

Is something good coming or something bad is going to happen this time?

You will get the answers in the further chapters.

Do let me know in the comment section how's the prologue.
Do vote and comment 💗

If I get a good response then, I will post chapter 1, next Sunday.

(I have my test series going on till mid-may . So , I can't give regular updates but, I will try my best to upload one chapter ,every two weeks and then after exams ,I will give regular updates.)

Thank you,
Sanbi🪷

Follow me on Instagram for updates and spoilers 🫶🏻💗