𝟒.𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐀 𝐁𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐖𝐀𝐉

AUTHOR'S POV

And when she turned towards him before he could get a chance to see her properly,
a voice interrupted him, stopping his moment.

"Duggu, I finished with my work.
If you are done with your tour then Let's get back home."
Lost in his thoughts, he didn't hear her initially.

"Where are you lost, Doctor Sahab?" Lirio snapped her fingers in front of him.

"Nowhere," he replied, slipping on the sunglass.

"Listen, get the car from the parking lot. I am waiting for you at the gate," Lirio instructed.

"Okay, I am coming. Be safe," he responded, heading towards the parking lot.

On his way, his mind wandered back to the doctor he saw earlier in the garden.

He felt a pang of regret for not seeing the girl properly.
She reminded him of someone. But how?
Even he couldn't understand.

It's not that he wanted to see her but she reminded him of someone , whom he had never met for years.

His thoughts were interrupted when he heard someone screaming,
"Chor...chor...chor."
And it was his Lirio.

Without any second thought, he ran towards the gate, reaching here he saw the thief was already a far but him being a champion in running, he managed to catch up reaching near the thief's bike , he kicked to the tyre of the bike which made him fall off.

Meanwhile, the guards also reached there and took the man to handover the police .

Daniel's pov

Everyone around me was clapping and cheering, not paying much attention to them I snatched the bag from the thief

Handing over that bastard to the guards I turned around only to feel a strong object hit my head.

I felt as if someone had thrown a big stone towards me but only to find out it was a bottle, a fucking plastic bottle which made my whole brain system shut down.

First, that airport girl now this .
Like seriously this is how people welcome?

From my side glance, I saw Lirio and a girl running towards me. I think she is the one who is behind this courageous act.

I know what's coming next.
They will try to check upon my wound and this thing is going to, make me irritated.

Shit!!! it's hurting like anything.
My head suddenly went blank.
I clutched my head in my hand and sat down on the nearest bench.

I am damn sure, I am going to get a concussion.

My headache started ticking my brain and I closed my eyes in pain.