𝟏𝟏. 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓'𝐒 𝐌𝐘 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋

I am immensely grateful to all of you. Your votes and comments really motivate me to keep writing❤️.

When I see your comments, I can't help but giggle like a small child who just got her favorite candy. Your constant love and support means the world to me🫂.

I spent a few hours writing this chapter because I wanted to ensure you receive regular updates and this chapter contains over 3.8k words, which is the highest of all time.

A very big thank you to Deewanixwriters for the motivation 😘

And here's a special surprise for y'all.
If you show your support with votes and comments on this chapter, you'll get the first chapter of "Thorns and Petals" soon🫵🏻💋.

So , what are you waiting for?
comment section bhar do guysss🏃🏻‍♀️

Getting up from my bed, I searched around for my phone only to find out it was switched off

Getting up from my bed, I searched around for my phone only to find out it was switched off. Then yesterday's events struck me: I had fallen asleep while he was on the call.

Shit.

I never miss a chance to embarrass myself. Putting the phone on the charger, I went to the bathroom to do my morning routine and get ready for the hospital.

When I came back, I saw the phone switching on and noticed five missed calls from Mr. Goose. So , I called him back .

"Good morning, Ivaan," I greeted him.

"Ritu, where were you?" he said in a concerned tone.

"Actually,I was getting ready and also when I woke up, I saw my battery was dead, so I couldn't receive your call."

"Oh, thank God. You are okay, right?" he said, taking a deep breath.

"Yes, I am absolutely fine. What would happen to me?" I questioned back.

"No, I was just making sure you are safe. Okay, I am leaving for your apartment. See you there," he said, hanging up.

Huh? Why is he behaving like that?

Then I checked my phone only to find out he had been on FaceTime with me since last night.

I slapped my forehead in embarrassment. I always sleep like a pig, and FaceTime all night long means he had seen me in my sleeping avatar.

But I don't know why my cheeks felt hot. Does he like me? If he didn't, he would have cut the call, but he didn't.

Right?

Also, when I heard the concern in his voice.
I felt overwhelmed by this.
I think I like him. Just like him as a person or gentleman, I guess.

It's weird, right? A girl who never liked any male presence, let alone the idea of a crush, is blushing thinking about a man, overwhelmed by a man's concern.