𝟏.𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐈 𝐁𝐈𝐖𝐈

AUTHOR'S POV
( One month later)

Sky was dark with clouds covering the sky and pouring droplets of water, creating a beautiful symphony as it hits the ground.

In the midst of the rain, he was watching her dancing in the rain and all he could do was admire her beauty.. His eyes were fixed on her.

She gestured him to come closer .
At first he denied but her eyes were holding the innocence that was enough to make him weak.

Both were standing in the middle of that beautiful park where they were the only two, lost in each other's eyes in the rain.

She was jumping and twirling around and playing around with the pouring rain while he was still admiring her but suddenly her ankle got twisted,she was about to fall , which made her eyes shut in fear of falling.

For obvious reason ,that her pretty goddamn ass might kiss the ground but it never happened.

She felt a strong pair of arms were holding her by waist.

When she opened her eyes they met with a pair of beautiful chocolaty brown eyes having long lashes.

He was so lost in her dark brown coloured eyes, everyone around him disappeared.

They were feeling an unknown burning sensation in their bodies amid the cold weather. They both were feeling the butterflies dancing in their stomachs.

After their eyefucking session they composed themselves but much closer to feel each other's hot breaths . Slowly they were leaning towards each other's lips to get it sealed , they shut their eyes in anticipation and when their lips were just about to meet up...........

Suddenly a loud banging sound was heard .

Daniel abruptly opened his eyes only to see his childhood best friend aka his colleague Lucas Dmitriv was standing in front of him with folding hands.

Lucas is his only true friend since the diaper days but he moved to another city during schooling period but now they both are heart surgeons and working in the same hospital.

"You Daniel Ivaan Rodriguez ,if you are done with your sweet daydreaming session then
Will you please care to tell me about it?"
Daniel just shrugged off saying nothing .

Lucas asked again "Are you sure it was nothing because I had seen the intense expression which was all over your face. And dude don't see so many sweet dreams ,it can cause you diabetics."

To which Daniel replied "shut up you oversmart dumbass."

Firstly, I won't tell you about my dream .

Secondly, no dream can make me a diabetic.

Last and the most important one "Consuming sugar won't make you a diabetic patient but yes, after being diagnosed with diabetes you shouldn't consume sugar."

To which Lucas just rolled his eyes and said "Okay, mi amor, I understood it .

Now will you please forward me the document details of patient 23 from word no. 5."

Daniel took out the file from the drawer and handed it over to Lucas saying :-

"Listen, I have checked him once after the surgery and he is now in stable condition but you have to check him again at night .

“This case is a bit serious so you have to keep an eye on him , now i am going back home , you better take care.”

Lucas replied by singing I understood the assignment .( The assignment song by Tay Money)

After that Daniel left the hospital and went home .

Reaching home he went straight for a shower and in his mind he was thinking of asking parents for the permission he wanted .

After being done with the shower he came out of the washroom and was dying his hair with a towel ,opened his phone only to see it was and flooded with notifications.

"7+ messages from Mi Lirio🤍".
(Lirio means Lily )

"15+ messages from Lucii👻"

He opened Lirio's chat only to find it was bombarded with lots of hugs and kisses stickers .

He smiled shyly seeing her texts and was going to open Lucas's message but he was interuppted by him only.

When he picked up the call, Lucas was screaming like a maniac , "where the fuck you're bro , I've been texting you for so long but you dare to ignore my messages even when you're online.

"Now tell me is it your Lirio or......"

"Shut up , you jealous man . It was her and why the hell are you screaming like a maniac when you know very well I just got home?"Daniel asked.

"Mi amor check your mails and now I'm cutting off the call cause no one loves me" Lucas said dramatically.

He came near the bed , sat down and opened the mail and he got to know that he successfully completed his post graduation in cardiology and has got first class distinction.

Now ,he has become a doctor even though unofficially, only his graduation and convocation ceremony is left which is after 3 months and then he will be officially announced as a cardiac surgeon.

He went downstairs for dinner and announced the good news with everyone

His papa and maa started congratulating him .
And they happily did dinner.

After completing dinner her mother bought some kheer for everyone and they were enjoying it while Daniel asked his papa ,

" Papa, I have 2 more months for the convocation.
So, I was thinking of giving myself a not so mini break and pay a visit to India to meet my lirilo cause she is not coming to Spain anytime soon.

It would be a great time to meet her as well as I would also get a chance to visit India . So can I go?"

His papa looked at his mother for seeking permission to which his mother nodded

"Let him go, Nio . He would meet his Lirio ,also he would get some glimpses of India and you also know the nationalism in him is making him impatient to visit to his mother's land"

To which he and his dad laughed .

His papa replied , "If your mother is saying so then what else can I say ?
Akhir ghar m chalti toh meri biwi ki h."

["In the end, it's my wife who rule the home."]

Even though his father's Hindi was bad, still he always tries to speak a few lines in Hindi, it is his way of showing love to his Indian Biwi.

Daniel smiled internally thinking,
"Gosh my parents are going to make my future wife's standard high but who cares, I am going to give everything she deserves."

Who was he dreaming?
Was that a dream of something to do with the past ?
Who is Lirio?

All of this will be revealed in further chapters.

Do let me know how's the chapter.
Do vote and comment.

Thank you 💗,
Sanbi🪷