𝟏𝟎. 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒

Thank you everyone for 20k reads and 2k+ votes ❤️
Love y'all🫂❤️

When I was heading towards the stairs, he called me from behind

I halted in my steps and turned around. 
"Yes?"

Then what he asked shocked me and made my eyes wide open. 

"Toh chai pe kab chale, Madam?"

What the... he knows Hindi? And oh my god, his Spanish accent is goddamn sexy.

I was standing there like a statue when he spoke again, "Take your time. I will be off for now. Good night."

Before I could greet him good night, he left in his car.And I went to my apartment.

While having dinner, I was watching
" MANNER OF DEATH". Yeah, I am a sucker for BL dramas, and my friends also think that maybe I am not straight because I never show any kind of interest in men, not until Mr. Goose arrived.

Even though I was watching my favorite drama my mind was somewhere else. Just then, I heard a ping sound from my phone.

I saw the caller ID. It was from Sam❤️.

I picked up the FaceTime call and placed it in the stand on the dining table.

"How are you , Sam?" I asked, raising my eyebrows.

"I am fine. Tu bata kaisi hai?" she said in looking anywhere but me. I was damn sure something had happened to her because this wasn't like her. She was usually cheerful and jolly, but now her face looked dull.

"Sam?" I asked, taking the phone in my hand. "What's wrong?"

" Riii , when you are going to come here?" She asked looking into the camera.

" On the wedding day ." As soon as the words left my mouth she said ,

" Okay then I am going to tell you everything that day ."

And then I heard a deep male voice from behind saying something about coming to hospital tomorrow. I am sure it's not Swayam and just then Sam hung up saying she has some works to do . Strange .

Without any delay, I called Swayam, and he picked up on the first ring.

"Hey Ri," he said, his voice cracking a bit.

"What happened to my lover boy?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Rii, I think something has happened to Sam. She’s been acting weird ever since I got here," he replied with a sad voice.

"Then my guess was right." He looked at me seriously. "Actually, she called me before I called you, and from her voice, I was sure something was wrong. Also, I heard a male voice in the background before she hung up on me."