𝟔. 𝐘𝐄𝐇 𝐃𝐈𝐋 𝐊𝐇𝐎𝐆𝐀𝐘𝐀

First of all thank you so much for 10k reads , 1k votes and 300 plus followers.

It would have been impossible without your love and support.
Thanks to you guys for making it happen .
Love you from the bottom of my heart .

( Even though I am having a hectic schedule, 10 k ki Khushi m update toh banta h)

DANIEL'S POV

All the time she was mumbling sorry, I stood there dumbfounded cause it was very hard to believe the girl I loved for 12 years, the girl who I thought never going to see again was standing in front of my eyes.
I never knew we would meet this soon.

I thanked Mahadev for keeping my girl safe all these years, for making us meet after freaking years.

When I tried to speak to her, I just couldn't.
As her angelic voice was taking power over my brain and my heart.

Her voice is the most exquisite melody I have ever heard.

And right now,  the wound and the bruises were long forgotten.
If it were any other girl I would have ignored her presence or would have told her to check her eyes at some ophthalmologist.

But She is my girl , mi luna .

She can do whatever she wants with me, and I won't mind at all.
In fact, I can't even manage to utter a word when she's around.

For the second time in my life, I fucking stuttered and both the time it was because of her.

"He is the only dearest grandson, Daa"
Thank God,  I came to sense while Lirio was introducing me.

Shit the fuck, I cannot let her introduce myself completely at least for now.
So without any delay, I interrupted her in between.

Forwarding my hand towards my moon, " Let me introduce myself. Hello, I'm Ivaan Rodriguez."

All the time she was looking at me as if she was thinking something deeply.
I know what you are thinking mi luna ,but sorry I'm not ready yet to introduce myself.

But I promise one day,
I will reveal everything.

She tucked her hair which was again falling over her pretty face,

" Hi, I'm Ritisha Bhardwaj." After a mini pause, she shook hands with me while avoiding our eye contact
" It was nice meeting you ."
And for a second our gaze locked

And that's it.

My fucking heart started beating again at the speed of God knows what.
I thought I would die of a heart attack even before I became a cardiosurgeon.