9.𝐌𝐒. 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑-𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑-𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄-𝐈𝐒

Let me quickly tell you a true story today. Near my house, there are three puppies that Avinaphile Brownie, Oreo, and Milky. There is a reason behind their names, which will be revealed later in the next chapter.

So, 2 din pehle, it was raining cats and dogs in my city, and this was the first time for those puppies. They were lost and didn't know where to go. Even though woh usually humare garage m nhi toh padosi garage m rehte h .
Toh, Maine teeno puppies ko uthake padosi wale garage mein rakh diya. But jab mai wapas dekhne gayi, sab gayab the. And I didn't know where their mother was.

I got irritated and frustrated at the same time because I was already completely drenched. Then I saw one of the puppies sitting in a bushy area that was on a higher ground near our house and he was completely drenched. So , My mom gave me a cloth, I wrapped him in it and brought him back when I slipped and hurt my foot.

After a while, the other two puppies also returned, but the thing is, I caught a terrible cold from being in the rain for so long. However, that doesn't matter as long as my puppies are safe. But han ye Ritu ke life m jo scenes use kr rhi woh sab mere real life scenes h .

And about that doggy word, woh word agar galti se kisi dost k samne nikal jaye toh esse evil smirk dete h jaise koi ganda word h and iske piche ka reason kya hai I hope aap ko pata h 👉🏻👈🏻 kyuki mujhe bolne m sharam arhi h.

( I guess kuch jyada hi bol diya . Apologies for that and without any further delay let's start the chapter )

After our duty hours, we all gathered in the staff room as we signed off for the day, when I was clearing the things from the table I saw the rest of the group started glancing in my direction

One of them exclaimed, "OMG, he is hot as hell!"

Another one shouted, "Stop dreaming about him! I'm already married to him in my mind. Oh god, his chocolaty brown eyes are so sexy."

I felt like something is burning in my stomach.
Acidity? No I have had a proper breakfast today .

Just then, we heard someone clearing their throat. We all straightened up, knowing exactly who it was.

It was the rude and arrogant senior,
Rida.

"Ritisha, I want to talk to you right now."

"Yes, ma'am," I replied, putting my bag back in the locker. I was about to turn when she shouted, "I want to talk to you right here, right now."

I abruptly turned around, only to meet her eyes fuming with anger as if she was going to kill me .

Iss didi ko apne UK se uda dungi jyada bak bak ki toh .

(A/N:- kis kis ko UK yaad h?)

"Did you do that to Ivaan?" she demanded.

I knew she meant the wound, so I simply nodded my head.
But how dare she calls him Ivaan as if she's his long lost bestfriend.