𝟏𝟐. 𝐒𝐇𝐄'𝐒 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐂𝐓

Heartfelt Appreciation❤️

I was going through my emails for the results of my entrance exams and felt disheartened as I could not clear due to the high cutoff. Yeah, NTA sucks🗿

However, I noticed a message from Scrollstack indicating that someone had supported me. Initially, I didn't check the message and went to bed.

The next day, when I opened my email, I discovered that three individuals had supported me with contributions. I cannot express the overwhelming joy and gratitude I felt .

I never imagined that someone would extend financial support to me.

Thank you so much to each and every one of you who supported me. Your generosity brought tears of joy to my eyes and brightened my entire day❤️

I genuinely appreciate your love and support, which means the world to me. Even though I don't expect anything more from you all, your encouragement keeps me motivated during these challenging times.

(Aur aap m se kuch hai jo kehne ke baad bhi vote and comment nhi krte 😭 kar diya karo na , sweethearts . Pretty please *🥺🥺* and just know that I love y'all. )

Toh chaliye chapter shuru krte hai . (Comment karke batana agar jhatka mile toh 👉🏻👈🏻.)

He climbed into the driver's seat, his left hand gripping the steering wheel tightly

He climbed into the driver's seat, his left hand gripping the steering wheel tightly. I glanced at his face and saw his jaw already clenched, as if he was struggling to contain his anger.

He looked so damn sexy, and I could just..........
My eyes suddenly drifted to his right hand as he placed it on the steering wheel. His knuckles were freshly bruised.

Hey Mahadev, iss bande ka bruise se kuch alag hi rishta hai kya? Maine kya kam bruise diye the ki phir se bruise karva ke aagaye.

[Hey Mahadev, does this guy have a special relationship with bruises or something? Did I not give enough bruises that he came back asking for more?]

But then I noticed fresh blood slowly oozing from the wound. He reached for the gear, but I stopped him, placing my hand over his left one.

A jolt of electricity shot through me, but I ignored it.

He felt it too, and his eyes widened as he abruptly looked at me.

"Ivaan, how did this happen?" I asked, my voice filled with concern.

"Um... actually, well..." he began, trailing off.

"What do you mean 'um actually well'? I'm asking how it happened and why you haven't treated it yet."

"Ritu, it's fine. It's just blood and—" he stopped abruptly when I shot him a death glare, but then softened when he saw me puppy eyes.

This is going to be one of my weaknesses , I thought to myself.