Deeper.🌶️

He grabs my thighs and pulls me towards his pelvis, ramming into me, begging for each moan that tries to escape my lips. "Argh..." He grunts, throwing his head back as he rails me. I cry out in pleasure, holding onto his arm as he brings his gaze to mine.

"Fuck, this feels so good." He utters, bringing himself to a stop abruptly. He brings me to the ground and bites his lip. "Open for me, sweetheart."

I stick my tongue out, letting him slowly slide this shaft into my mouth. He grunts, thrusting himself against my face as he grabs hold of my head and slides it down my throat back and forth.

"Fuck!" He exclaims, pulling me up to my feet. He spins me around, bending me over the island. He gets on his knees, burying his face between my legs and eating me out. "Oh, wow."

In a split second he stands up and slides in again, squeezing my ass and slapping it hard. I wince in pain as he slaps again, picking up the pace and groans, it sounds so hot.

I cry out in ecstasy, as he slows down, pumping his contents in me. "Oh, my god." I utter, still in the same position. He kisses my shoulder and turns me around, kissing my lips, panting. "I really, really, really like you, Olive." I chuckle and wrap my arms around his neck. "Me too."

"Did you mean it when you asked this for the last time?" I shake my head. "No. I like you. I'd like a little more time too." He smiles and kisses my cheek. "Okay. Well, let's get you cleaned up now, okay?" I nod as he lifts me up and carries me to the bathroom, upstairs.

I step into the shower cubicle and he follows after me, standing right behind me. "Cold water is fine?" I ask. "Yes. Helps cool off." He answers with a little laugh. "Okay."

I turn on the shower, turning towards him. His hooded eyes staring right at me, sends shivers down my spine. I smile, grabbing the shampoo and lathering up his hair before mine. He smiles calmly, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"This is the first time I've let any girl bathe me."

"Was it always guys before?"

He rolls his eyes in a scoff and I laugh. "I'm sorry. Was just trying to break this tension." "I liked it." I smirk and turn on the water again, washing the soap away. I sigh, grabbing the loofah and lathering it up, turning off the water. "Here, let me." He says.

I smile, handing him the loofah. He starts scrubbing my arms, chest and back all the way down to my legs, crouched and ready to wash every part of mine before lathering it up again and washing himself.

I turn on the water again, turning to him once again. His eyes lock with mine, wrapping his arms around me. He presses his forehead against mine, slowly trailing his right hand up to my neck and hooking it against his hand.

He kisses my lips softly and tenderly, tasting the water that seeps in between us as well. A sneaky moan escapes my throat, making him deepen the kiss as his fingers slowly trail to my ass, gripping it hard.

I feel him getting hard again and my hands automatically run down his torso, stroking it gently. He moans, biting my lip and pulling it towards him.

"I'm sorry, sweetheart. I know you told me you have to go. I can't help myself. I need you. Badly."

I grab his hair, pulling him to me while stroking him. "Make yourself happy, A."

He grunts, spinning me around and pressing me against the glass. "You drive me crazy, Olive. You gotta stop. It's pissing me off."

"Am i? Then I'm doing you a favor going on this trip." He slides inside me again, growling in my ear. "Don't remind me."

He starts thrusting hard inside, making me squeal in pleasure over and over, numbing me as he pulls my hair back, sticking his thumb in my ass. "Mmph!" I cry out, grabbing his arms as he pounds into me.

He slows down, spilling his seed in me. "Fuck!" I cry out, panting. "I'm sorry, fuck. You're so amazing." I chuckle and turn around, cupping his cheeks. "Let's go. I'm already late. So very late."

"Oh fuck. I'm sorry." "It's okay. Let's get going. Before I miss my flight."

"Yes, ma'am."

***