Don't Need To Ask Me Twice. 🌶️

"So? What do you need?" I ask as we walk back towards the house.

"I'm renovating the bedroom right now. I want you to choose the room color. And the bathroom tiles." He grins, taking my hand in his.

"Really?" I grin. "Yes. This was your idea anyway. I want you to be more part of this."

He takes me upstairs and I glance into the room. "Wow. You're almost done actually." I say, walking into the room.

"Yes. Be careful. There might be nails laying around. These guys aren't too careful." He grunts, walking behind me.

"Well." I stand in the center of the room. "You want my choice of color?" He nods. "I don't want white. Too mainstream."

"Well, what about a combination of powder blue and white?"

"Why that color?" Adam asks, looking down at me. I blush a little. "Just a favorite of mine." "Then it's settled." He smiles, kissing my forehead.

"Bathroom?" I ask, pointing towards its direction. "It's almost done. I just need you to pick the tiles and it's done."

"I think if you got those marble textured ones, it would look great."

"Okay. Maybe you can check out some images and send me some." "Sure." I smile, turning away from the bathroom.

"So? It's a day off for them?" I ask. "Yeah. So it's just us." Adam smiles at me as we exit the room. "Well, since we've decided on the room, I wanna show you something." He says.

"Okay." He takes me to his room and stands next to his walk in closet. "I made a space for you. So, you know you can keep your things here if you wanna stay over and stuff." He grins sheepishly.

I smile wider and cup his cheeks. "You're absolutely adorable, you know that?"

"I'd like to think so." He grins. I laugh softly and stare at the space in the closet. "This is so sweet. Of course! I'm gonna bring my stuff. I might leave some right now."

He raises his eyebrows and stares at me. "Okay." I smile, kissing him gently. "I've missed you." I frown, wrapping my arms around him. He wraps his around me, holding me in place.

"I've missed you too. It was getting lonely here. And I know if I call you, you'll be here in a second."

He leans down, burying his lips into my neck, nibbling my skin. I giggle, tilting my neck away, giving him more access. "You know I'm always one call away, love." I utter.

"Mmhmm." He peppers kisses down my neck, biting my skin before he pulls away and kisses my lips hungrily. "Why do you taste so good every time I kiss you?" He asks, kissing my neck again.

"I have no idea. Maybe I'm just sweet like candy to you."

"Damn right." He grunts, gripping my waist hard against his fingers. He walks me backwards and I unknowingly hit the wall behind me. I run my fingers through his hair as he brings his lips to mine, feeding into his hunger.

I groan, his coarse fingers running up my shirt. He pulls away from my lips in shock, his hand against my chest.

"No bra?" I shrug. "I've got small tits, Adam. I don't think it would make a difference." "It would to me." He growls, pulling my shirt off me. I press my hand against his chest, staring up at him.

I can feel his heart pounding against the palm of my hand. "What?" He asks. I shake my head, sliding my hands down his shirt and grabbing the hem, yanking it off him.

"Fuck, you're so hot." I whisper, staring at his ridiculously jacked body. "You're no less." He catches me off guard, grabbing my neck and pinning me against the wall again.