Good to Me

"So, who do we need to beat the living daylights out of?"

Seungcheol doesn't think he's felt this angry in a long time. He'd controlled and tamed the displeased monster in him the past day, focusing only on Jeonghan and nothing else, but he knew this question was going to arise sooner or later. He's glad Joshua asked it for him.

"I don't think I've seen most of them before," comes Jeonghan's timid answer, "but I recognise one of the girls."

"What did they do to you Hannie?" Joshua places a soft hand on Jeonghan's.

Jeonghan takes a deep breath. "I was going to head back home after I saw you off," he makes eye contact with Seungcheol. "But then someone grabbed me from behind and dragged me all the way to the garden."

Seungcheol's fist tightens.

"T-they kept telling me t-to stay away from you, because you weren't mine..." Jeonghan shivers at the thought, Seungcheol isn't mine.

"Jeonghan-"

"They said you wouldn't want me anymore after you see me like this," Jeonghan lifts his bruised arms to prove his point.

Without wasting a single second, Seungcheol pulls Jeonghan in for a tight hug, one hand on his back and the other soothingly patting his head. "Nothing, nothing those idiots said are true. You get me?" Seungcheol pulls away to get his reaction.

Jeonghan nods quickly, reassuring himself that Seungcheol does care for him, does love him.

"Now sweetheart, tell us who she is."

----

A week later Seungcheol, Joshua and Mingyu head to meet the bullies. A lot has happened in that one week. That includes nursing Jeonghan back to health, letting their friends know about the incident, which was a whole ordeal because Seungkwan wanted to stab the girl with his pen in the middle of class, Mingyu wanted to slam the dude's face into the notice board when he walked past him, and well, Seokmin was about to cry. (Take that back, he weeped.)

So after a long discussion, they have decided to let only Seungcheol Joshua and Mingyu go for the confrontation. Joshua and Seungcheol because obviously, and Mingyu for back up, not because they were worried the other two would get injured but because the 'bullies' might get their noses broken or something. Someone had to stop them. Meanwhile, the rest were keeping Jeonghan company in the cafeteria, trying their best to keep him distracted with the dumbest jokes which worked, for a few seconds before the poor angel was back to worrying for his best friend and- boyfriend?

Seungcheol's patience was running out as the trio headed to the bullies' hideout. The past few years in this college weren't uneventful, but he never expected he'd find himself doing this in his senior year. He was raging, fuming, and all he wants to do is to beat the living shits out of the people who dared to lay a goddamn finger on his Jeonghan. His.

He slams his foot against the grey doors, causing a deafening sound across the entire block as the door swings wide open. Mingyu jumps a little at the brute force but he reminds himself, yeah, if anyone did the same to Wonwoo, he bets he'd run wild and do the same. Joshua just calmly follows Seungcheol into the room. They say the quietest ones are the scariest, and Mingyu gets goosebumps at the thought. His sweet Shua hyung couldn't be that dangerous right?

When they reached the very end of the locker room, there the five were, scared out of their wits like they were caught in some crime. Which they did actually, they hurt Jeonghan. They scrambled to their feet, the girls trying to look as innocent as they possibly could -which wasn't- and the boys acting as if they weren't afraid. Funny. So Seungcheol laughs, bursts out laughing like a maniac.