11. the port mafia schemes

THE STRONGEST011 ; STARTING

THE STRONGEST
011 ; STARTING.

The mission had been successfully reported to the port mafia boss who sat ; sitting on the chair in his office. Mori stares at Dazai — his brows rose up as he questions, "Any reciprocation of her wanting to join the Port Mafia?" Mori queries, staring at the young brunette who only shook his head.

"No, boss. You don't plan to use to her for anything right?" Dazai says, slumping his shoulders as the hand being cradled by a cloth which was wrapped around his neck moved. His black oversized coat which laid on his shoulders had shifted slightly.

"Why of course, Gojo-kun's power to distort space at will would help the Port Mafia greatly. A powerful being..I've had Ango looked into files belonging to that of her clan." Mori speaks up, flipping through the folder and then paper. "It shows that the Gojo clan is a clan that descends from ' Sugawara Michazane', One of the three vengeful spirits in the Heian era." The black haired man who held the files grinned wildly, looking up and placing the files away.

"She would be a formidable member of the Port Mafia, even an ally. The best we want is to not make her a foe." Mori says, rubbing his scalpel and then placing it under his chin. "You're dismissed."

Was how the meeting went, Dazai himself didn't know too much about the heian era's spirts and whatnot. But he knew the three vengeful spirts were powerful, he knew that much. Nevertheless he came back to the black car that held the female and Chuuya. "I'm done, where are we headed to?" Asked the brunette.

"Why do you guys use these kinds of transports, don't you guys commute or anything???" Y/N speaks up — feeding herself and Megumi candy as he awkwardly took the chocolate piece. "We're criminals Y/N, not students." Chuuya voices, he deadpanned.

"I know that," Y/N shrugged uncaringly. "Oh yeah I forgot to mention but there's someone who's been taking pictures of us when we're out." Y/N chews on her lollipop, popping a gummy bear into Megumi's mouth. "WHAT?"

Chuuya visibly stiffened as he turned to face the female, his brows furrowed and forehead knotted with crease. "You decided to tell us this now???" To which Y/N had nodded, shrugging. "Yeah, just didn't cross my mind ya know?" She grinned sheepishly.

"Right, I heard about the Port Mafia wanting to strengthen the bonds of the big three clans? Supposedly it's a need for help." Y/N hums, staring at Dazai and Chuuya questioningly. "But the meeting is tomorrow right?" Y/N groaned out of exhaustion. "The big three?" Chuuya asks.

"Gojo, Zenin, Kamo." Y/N explained, sighing annoyed at the fact she'd have to enter a boring meeting especially with the zenins.

Megumi looked up at the familiar last name ; choosing to ignore it straight after as he slumped his shoulders and wore a glump looking face — his everyday face. "Let's talk about this another time, Megumi's here and I really wanna go see this festival a few blocks from here."