Chapter 4

Akooza jumped out of his skin at the sudden yelling.

"I-I'm confused! Am I not in Tapoka knew what elves were!" Akooza blurted putting his hands up like he's held at gun point. Elyk calmed down letting out an annoyed growl. 

"Tapoka? What's that?. This is America!" Elyk yelled waving his arms his long braided hair swishing as he did so. 

"What's America? Am I not on the continent Tapoka...?" Akooza blinked in confusion confusion tilting his head head, his hair was a mess. Elyk sighed.

"It only makes sense you don't know what America is. I didn't know elves existed Intill now..." Elyk spoke his voice uncertain, almost like he was lying... "well America is a country, yours must come from another world. I've never heard of Tapoka," He shook his head Akoozas expression turned concern. 

"But how do I get home!?" Akooza shouted his eyes shining with concern and confusion. He was lost in this strange world and had no idea of where he was or how it worked. 

"I don't know. But you can stay here for now. Don't go telling anyone your an elf... they might send you to be experimented on." Elyk instructed sternly and then gestured toward the food. "You eat! I'm busy." Akooza nodded not finding anything else to say and instead just picking up the tray as the bedroom door slammed closed. Elyk leaving the room. Akooza shifted his emerald eyes down towards the tray and took a bite of the food. His eyes shimmered and lit up with stars in them.

"So good!" He shouted before starting to gobble down the food.