Chapter 6

Eventually After chasing Akooza Elyk brushed his hair. Akooza fussed and wined the entire time. Akooza was now sitting on the ground by the couch Elyk was sitting on the couch but felt a bit bad. He moved down and sat next to the pouting elf. 

"That wasn't so bad was it?" Elyk spoke softly putting his hand on Akoozas shoulder. 

"It was awful! How do you have your hair so long when you brush it like that!" Akooza complained  waving his hands back and forth. Elyk groaned and grabbed one of Akoozas wrists and lowered his hand. 

"Was I that rough while brushing your hair?" Elyk asked raising a brow. "Calm down big baby." Elyk chuckled and smirked.

"I'm not a baby! I'm a magical elf!" Akooza huffed and pulled his arm away from Elyks grip. Crossing his arms. 

"Oh magical? Pfft. Show me some magic then," Elyk giggled looking away to hide his sly smirk.

"Fine do you have any plants?" Akooza asked tilting his head to the side. Elyk was snapped out of his thoughts and changed his smirk to a gentle smile.

"I have a marigold plant in the kitchen let me get it!" Elyk smiled as he said this standing up slowly. He then walked to the kitchen a smirk slipping onto his face while Akooza sat on the floor leaning his head back against the couch.