Chapter 2

The sound of Ootas voice shouting his name rang in his ears but faded and became drown out by the honking and bustling noises from the city Akooza now found himself in. Akoozas eyes slowly opened now. His head started to throb and he sat up blinking open his eyes. His vision was blurred for a second he looked around finding himself in a bleak gray alleyway. He grunted in pain putting his hand up to his forehead gently. He winced as pain surged through him he brought his hand down quickly looking at it. Akoozas eyes widened as he stared at a crimson colored liquid on his hand,,,blood. He was bleeding. 

"...Gah...I'm hurt." He Muttered to himself. He looked around the alleyway seeing the light at the end of it and covering his eyes with his hand as it was to bright. "Wh-where am...I.." he said softly to himself. His body trembling as he slowly stood up onto his feet his breath hitching. He grunted in pain struggling to stand leaning against the wall for support. His eyes widened and he began to cough stumbling up against the wall almost toppling over. "Wh-why can't I breath.." Akooza gasped his eyes widened with fear as he looked desperately for help. He began to stumble forward towards the exit of the alley way the air weighing down on him. His lungs felt as if they were about to explode. The air in this strange loud place was so different from Tapokas. It was heavy and hard to adjust to. It almost felt polluted. 

"Gah...fuck.." he stumbled forwards more his breath heavy he was panting. His eyes narrowed he stumbled into the light being blinded by the sun as he saw A mass amount of humans walking by. He coughed and as he stumbled out of the alleyway he fell over and curled in a ball. He coughed and grunted gasping for air. 

The passer buys kept giving him weird looks. And some people crowded around him. They all chattered to themselves and scrunched up there noses.

"Hey you don't look so good." One spoke.

                        "What's wrong with him."  Another snarled.

"Someone help the kid!" One piped in.

The mutters got louder and the chatter boomed. The constant murmers of the humans began to bother Akooza.

"What's wrong with his ears?" One spat. 

                                  "What's with his gasping."

 "He's bleeding."

Akooza trembled his breath caught in his throat he couldn't speak if he wanted to. His chest hurt it felt tight. His breathing uneven and raspy. He began to hear the voices fade away as his vision blurred.

"Give him some space!" A voice broke through the crowd Akooza felt a Gentle hand on his shoulder. He squinted his eyes and he saw a blurred figure with long hair tied in a braid with manly facial features. And Amber eyes. 

"...he...lp.." he muttered before closing his eyes. He felt blood drip down his forehead.

"Shh I'll help you." The voice spoke. The red haired man's hand patting Akoozas back. "Everyone back up." The man shouted and the man picked Akooza up. Just as fast as he had woken up his consciousness began to fade. He shut his eyes tighter and passed out. His breathing coming to a calmer state.