Chapter 5

Elyk left the room with a serious look on his face. He walked to his own room and got on his computer smirking.

"All the conspiracy theories... everything! I finally got proof my beliefs of another world are true!" He let out a chuckle talking to himself like a maniac. "Now just wait! I'll share my findings!" Elyk laughed and loaded up his computer.  Clicking the keys with his fingers his eyes widened as he stared at the computer. To his surprise. Trying to share his findings on an online platform with no proof went wrong. People were accusing him of being a lair. A fraud.  He gritted his teeth and slammed his computer shut. 

"God Damnit!" He shouted slamming his hands down and stood up. "I best make sure the elf hasn't escaped." He groaned and left his bedroom he walked back to his guest bedroom where Akooza was as Elyk entered the room he saw Akooza sitting in the bed holding an empty tray of food.

"That was quick!" Akooza chirped. "I want more of that food!" He licked crumbs off his face and giggle. Elyk wrinkled his nose, 

"Yeah no... I already fed you. For now let's get you cleaned up. Your clothes are stained with blood and ragged." Elyk smiled softly a calming shine in his eyes. He was hiding his anger perfectly. 'Thank god he didn't just walk out while I was gone.' Elyk thought to himself. And then flicked his hand. "Cmon get up," he demanded. Akooza sighed.

"Fine," Akooza stood and him and Elyk left the room. Akooza took a quick shower, after Elyk let Akooza use clothes from his closet such as a red T-shirt and black pants. Elyk then bent down and grabbed Akoozas dirty clothes. 

'God was this guy poor or something in his world?' Elyk thought dumping the clothes in the trash and grabbing a brush. "Come here I'm brushing your nasty hair." Elyk stated. He tilted his head in confusion as Akooza screamed.

"NOOO!" and started running around the house. 

"Get back here!" Elyk shouted and chased him down.

Authors note- 

This chapter is short sorry! Please leave a comment!