DORMMATE: Chapter 5 - Revealed Lies

After what Soobin said, there was suddenly a short moment of silence

"What do you mean?" Taehyung questioned Soobin, raising his eyebrow up, "Did you lie about what happened in the hospital?"

"Basically," Soobin sighed, "It's a long story, and I was to scared to tell you guys."

"Soobin," Seokjin said with a frown, "You do know that there's nothing to be afraid about, right?"

"Yes, yes, I know! But for some reason I was too scared to tell you guys. I didn't know why," Soobin argued.

"It's alright, hyung." Beomgyu reassured the other, "Why not just tell us now, though? I mean, it would be the perfect time."

"Beomgyu, don't pressure him," Seokjin lightly scolded Beomgyu who gave a quick apology.

Soobin chuckled airly before saying, "No, it's okay, I was gonna tell you guys right now anyways."

"Alright, take your time," Taehyung said with an endearing tone of voice.

"So you know how I initially said that I just woke up to Beomgyu and a nurse telling me I got hit with a car?" Soobin asked.

"What?" Beomgyu looked at Soobin with a confronting expression on his face, "I wasn't there when you woke up? Let alone take you to the hospital?"

"That's why he said he lied about the situation in the hospital, Beomgyu," Seokjin told the other and continued by flicking him on the forehead.

"Oh!" Beomgyu replied, chuckling in embarrassment, "My bad."

"Wait, I don't get it," Taehyung suddenly chimned in just as Soobin was about to continue. "If Beomgyu didn't take you to the hospital, and he wasn't there when you woke up," He paused, "Then who did?"

"Taehyung- hyung is right,"Beomgyu backed him up and added, "If not me, then who did?"

Soobin caught Beomgyus eye before he lowered his head down at the table in guilt, "That was the part why I lied and didn't wanna tell you guys."