DORMMATE: Chapter 18 - Just Maybe

Jungkook stood there with an astounded look on his face at Soobins sudden confrontation

Jungkook stood there with an astounded look on his face at Soobins sudden confrontation. As expected, Seokjin and Taehyung were heavily confused about the whole matter. The question just seemed so unimaginable and so out of touch with reality.

More so, the two, excluding Jungkook, were concerned at Soobins outlandish appearance. The boy in question had sweat dripping down from his forehead to his neck, his hair was everywhere, and not only that, but he had such an angered, yet saddened look on his face. It almost made him look maniacal.

Taehyung huffed out a breath before he spoke up, his eyebrows knitted together in both confusion and concern, "Okay, what is going on?"

"I dont know," Soobin replied sarcastically as he was catching his breath while looked towards Jungkook with a glare, "Why don't you ask your soon to be husband?"

Taehyungs expression grew in frustration and curiosity as he gently moved his head to look at Jungkook. Seokjin did the same as well and crossed his arms, having a questioning look on his face.

Jungkook was close to being a human statue. The shock of it all left him quite speechless to say the least. A few tense seconds passed before Jungkook regained his thoughts and cursed under his breath. Which, no one really heard.

"What do you mean, Soobin?" Jungkook asked, an indescribable expression plastered onto his face.

"You out of people should know what I mean!" Soobin yelled in response as he held onto the door frame for support, physically feeling close to a feeble piece of paper. "Why are you working with Yeonjun?"

"Jungkook." Seokjin pressured him, the look in his eyes darkening, "Why is Soobin asking this?"

Taehyung swallowed the lump he was feeling in his throat and remained silent, he was at a loss for words. It didn't really matter if he said anything. The way he looked at Jungkook with such fear and worry said everything he couldn't.

Jungkook sighed. He clenched his jaw in frustration and defeat. Then his face full of emotions turned cold, like Yeonjuns. He was masking the feelings he had with a stupid look.