DORMMATE: Chapter 17 - Confused

Soobin turned around upon hearing Yeonjuns familiar voice, a dumbfounded look making its way to his face

Soobin turned around upon hearing Yeonjuns familiar voice, a dumbfounded look making its way to his face. Soobin stared at Yeonjun for seconds before he finally mustered up the courage to say something, gulping down the dryness in his throat.

"..What are you doing here..?" Soobin asked with his voice sounding hoarse and his lips trembling.

"What do you mean what am I doing here?" Yeonjun spat, the coldness in his face never seeming to leave. "You're supposed to be my tour guide, aren't you?"

"I-.." Soobin failed to speak and hurriedly tried to regain his composure, "Go away and find another tour guide. I don't want to spend another second with you."

Yeonjun rolled his eyes and feigned a look of sadness on his face just to mock Soobin, "That really hurt..You shouldn't be saying things like that to one of your seniors."

"Do I have to repeat myself?" Soobin threatened, slowly taking steps back to get away from Yeonjun.

"Not necessarily, no." Yeonjun casually replied then pointed at him, "But you do need to stop stepping back before you fall into that fountain."

"Huh? What?" Was all that Soobin managed to say before he felt the back of his ankle hit the fountain that Yeonjun mentioned, only realizing what he had been talking about at the very last second.

Soobin quickly got driven to a state of panic as he felt his body go numb while he was falling into the waters of the fountain. To him, it seemed that everything was happening in slow motion, yet he couldn't do anything, as if he was paralyzed. He tried to think of a way he could manage to stop himself from falling into the fountain, but it was all hopeless thinking in the end.

That was until his vision of the sky turned into the vision of the campus garden once again. He didn't know how it turned out this way, how he didn't feel the uncomfortable feeling of his soon to be wet clothes and the embarrassment that came along with it and falling into the fountain.

It took maybe a second or two for him to be able to think properly again, and when he finally did, he immediately turned his head slightly to the side, getting hit with a full face of Yeonjun.