DORMMATE: Chapter 7 - Make up

Soobin gets woken up to the feeling of a finger poking his cheek continuously

Soobin gets woken up to the feeling of a finger poking his cheek continuously. He whines as he still hadn't yet wanted to wake up. Without even opening his eyes, he shuffles on his side and gets a pillow in order to shield himself from the finger constantly poking him.

"Soobin, wake up. It's already time to go." The said male heard someone say.

"Huh..?" Soobin let out a sound of confusion, removing the pillow from his face and finally opening his eyes, "It's still dark..What do you mean?"

"It's daylight savings, Soobin! Its already 8:05!" The other voice exclaimed, slapping Soobin on his shoulder.

"Ow! Why'd you hit me? Wait..who even are you?!" Soobin said panicking, moving his head to get a view other person he was smacked by and who he was talking to, "Beomgyu!? How'd you get in here?"

"How didn't you notice my voice? Anyway, lets not talk about that.." Beomgyu replied, acting all innocent, "But it's time to get up, didn't you know daylight savings started today?"

"No..?" Soobin honestly answered, having an exhausted and confused look plastered onto his face.

Beomgyu sighed, and without a word, he got up from the crouching position he was in and walked to the light switch where flipped the switched and turned Soobins light on.

"Hey! Why did you have to turn on the light?" Soobin exclaimed, using his hands in order to block his eyes from the lights.

"Because there's no way you're getting up without the light being opened." Beomgyu nonchalantly replied, and walked back to Soobins bed, hovering over him, "Now get up."

Soobin slowly removed his hands from his eyes and gave Beomgyu a dirty look through his tired eyes.

"You're acting more annoying than usual.." Soobin complained, and at last, he sat up and removed the blanket that was draped over his slim figure.

Beomgyu only sighed, feeling as if he was taking care of a toddler and not a guy older than him.

Soobin got onto his feet and slightly stretched. He then walked over to his drawer, where he picked out a set of clothes to wear for the day. Beomgyu just went ahead and sat on Soobins bed, silently staring at the male while he was still in his sight. Not long after, Soobin went into his bathroom.