DORMMATE: Chapter 15 - Watch Your Words

Throughout Chaeryeongs and Soobins study session, Chaeryeong had took notice that Soobin was barely studying

Throughout Chaeryeongs and Soobins study session, Chaeryeong had took notice that Soobin was barely studying. He wasn't taking notes, reading or doing anything in general. Sometimes she would glance up and Soobin was staring off into space or he seemed stuck in his thoughts.

It made her fairly confused. Chaeryeong had thought he apparently came to study, not sit around.

Chaeryeong exhaled loudly at her frustration caused from her confusion, catching Soobins attention.

"Are you good Chaery?" He asked in curiosity and light concern.

"Hm?" Chaeryeong made a sound of confusion, not realizing her noise level.

Soobin looked at her with an unamused look, making her chuckle nervously.

"You looked really frustrated so that's why I asked if you were okay," Soobin explained himself, shrugging, "So, are you? Is the topic you're studying really that hard?"

"No, no," Chaeryeong denied once she finally took in what Soobin had said, "If I'm being honest, I was- I mean- I'm frustrated because of you."

Soobin blinked once, then twice in his confusion and dismay. He then pointed to himself to make sure she was talking about him, which she muttered out a quick 'yes' to.

"Huh? Why me?" Soobin asked, dropping the hand he was using to point himself at.

"Well," Chaeryeong started and took a deep breath, "We came here to study, didn't we?"

Soobin nodded in response, not picking up at what she was obviously gonna bring up since his brain doesn't function properly in the morning. Especially because of the fact he woke up super early than he would normally, and because of Yeonjun taking up his mind.

"I just noticed how you aren't even studying, no reading, no taking notes, no nothing. Did you even come here to study or did you lie? Because you could've just told me the truth in the first place," Chaeryeong interrogated him quickly without even stuttering.

It took Soobin a few seconds to register what Chaeryeong said. He was just staring at her blankly, the wheels in his mind operating. Chaeryeong quietly judged him.