DORMMATE: Chapter 13 - Moving In

Soobin and Beomgyu were both sat on Wooyoungs bed

Soobin and Beomgyu were both sat on Wooyoungs bed. They were in Wooyoung and Seonghwas dorm since it was Sunday today. Yeonjun would be moving in Soobins dorm, well, Yeonjun and Soobins dorm from now on.

Beomgyu, Wooyoung, and Seonghwa didn't wanna see Yeonjun, for themselves, and for Soobin. Of course Soobin also didn't want to, but he had this lingering sense of longing for Yeonjun. It was like all he wanted was to just be held by him, and hold him tight in his arms, just like how they how they used to.

Though no one knew that Soobin hasn't made any progress on moving on from Yeonjun, Seonghwa was suspicious of him. Seonghwa found it weird that Soobin found it so intimidating to see or think about Yeonjun despite the fact he was moving on, which Soobin wasn't. So he decided to bring it up.

Seonghwa looked away from his phone up to Soobin, then he put his phone down beside him, and in his laying position on his own bed, he called out for the other, "Soobin-ssi."

Soobin turned his attention to Seonghwa because he had heard him calling for him. When he met his eyes with him, he felt chills go down his spine. Seonghwa looked at him with this cold, fierce gaze that could pierce a dragon's heart.

Beomgyu and Wooyoung, who were talking to each other, sat beside Soobin, also looked towards Seonghwa when he called out Soobins name out of curiosity.

"Yeah?" Soobin asked all the while he was trying to hide his nervousness from him.

"Don't get me wrong," Seonghwa started off, "But it's weird to me how you're so intimated even at the thought of Yeonjun. Like, weren't you making 'good' progress from moving on?"

Soobin froze up for a second at Seonghwas confrontation, finding it very unexpected, he recollected himself after a few, "Yes, it's just because my progress of moving on might restart, you know?"

"Hmm," Seonghwa says in an unconvinced tone of voice, noticing the way Soobin froze for a moment, "Alright then."

Soobin felt a sense of relief when Seonghwa let him off the hook. But Beomgyu and Wooyoung felt slightly confused and distraught at the fact that Seonghwa would ask Soobin that certain question.

"Why would you even ask that question in the first place, Seonghwa?" Wooyoung asked in his slight confusion.

"I just found it weird and I was curious, nothing more," Seonghwa just casually replied, taking the question lightly.

Beomgyu sighed and spoke up, "Well, anyway, I heard there was a new cafe that just opened up. Do you guys wanna go? We can't just spend the whole day cooped up in this dorm, right?"

"He has a point," Soobin agreed, backing Beomgyus suggestion up.

"Hm," Wooyoung thought about it quickly, and decided, "It wouldn't be such a bad idea. Seonghwa?"

"It wont be such a bad idea until Seokjin-hyung comes running at us when he finds out that we're at a cafe other than his," Seonghwa jokingly replied.

Soobin and Wooyoung started to cackle at Seonghwas remark, finding that it was funny and it wasn't so far from the truth. Soon Seonghwa began to cackle along with them, finding himself funny. Beomgyu just looked at the three of them while he had quite a bitter-sweet smile on his lips.

"Seokjin-hyung wont find out," Beomgyu said, "He's out of town right now."

"Really?" Seonghwa asked feeling shocked at the newly revealed information.

"Why though?" Wooyoung added to the question, feeling overly curious.

"It's a long story," Beomgyu simply replied as he remembered the events the happened in the office and what followed after, "Let's just say him and Namjoon-hyung are having problems."

"Looks like Yeonjun really is bad luck.." Seonghwa said in a half-joking and half-serious tone of voice.

Wooyoung lightly laughed at Seonghwas remark once again, and this time, so did Beomgyu.

"Guys," Soobin spoke up, feeling just a little upset because they were talking about Yeonjun in that type of way, "Can we just go to the cafe?"

With a sigh, Beomgyu asked, "Should we right now?"

"I don't see why not," Seonghwa said as he sat up from his laying position, stretching slightly.

"I'm pretty much ready," Wooyoung said after he checked out the current outfit he had on.

"I'm pretty sure we're all ready right now, no?," Soobin asked, looking at himself, Beomgyu, Wooyoung, and Seonghwa.

Seonghwa quickly observed all of them and got Soobins point. Beomgyu and Wooyoung did also.

"Then we're ready to head out soon," Beomgyu said and stood up from his sitting position on Wooyoungs bed.

The remaining three of them who weren't standing up did so soon. Then all of them went into the bathroom, one at a time, or sometimes two, three, or four, checking themselves out and doing slight touch-ups.

After making sure they all looked decent, they went back outside the bathroom to put on their shoes, lacing them up quickly. Very soon after the four of them were out the door and were on their way to the cafe.

As they were walking, they held a nice, chaotic and loud conversation. They reached the cafe quite quickly, and their conversation continued but just more civil and not as loud.

Just as always, Soobin didn't order anything, which disappointed the other three. But they did try to convince him to get something. Soobin just resisted until they eventually didn't push him anymore and gave up.

They sat down at a table by the windows of the cafe after placing and receiving their orders. Beomgyu, Wooyoung, and Seonghwa started to eat and drink their orders, since the three of them got some type of pastry and drink, while Soobin just sat with them simply feeling content.

Their time at the cafe was pleasant to say the least. Apart from the fact Beomgyu managed to accidentally spill half of his drink on a random lady. Suffice to say she wasn't too happy about it. By that, it means that she started scolding him in the middle of the cafe.

Soon though, they left the cafe and went back to their own selective dorms. But just before that Seonghwa, Wooyoung, and Beomgyu offered comforting and encouraging words to Soobin, which made him feel a lot better.

Right now, he was standing in front of his dorm. His heart was pounding fast, and he felt extremely nervous, scared, anxious, but yet excited. Soobin reached his hand out and unlocked the dorm since he found that it was locked.

Slowly, he opened the door, preparing for the worst, just to get a sight of no Yeonjun. A big wave of relief washed over him and he quickly got inside the dorm and locked the door of it behind him.

Once he got inside the dorm, he quickly did his nightly routine, changed in his night wear, and practically jumped onto his bed. Soobin got under his sheets and made sure that his whole entire body was under it, so that Yeonjun wouldn't see him, although it was inevitable that they would have to meet face-to-face with each other.

Soobin took a deep breath and finally began to try to sleep. His mind was filled with thoughts, but he just clouded them out.

Soon, he started to drift off to sleep just as the door of his, and now, Yeonjuns dorm, opened.