Chapter 14

Littlestar sat up as her kits mewled and crawled around, Littlestar felt like her heart had grown even more. Her kits were so precious, then Boulderspring padded into the den with a rabbit in his jaw. "I've brought you something to eat, Dogface couldn't since he had to go on patrol." Littlestar smiled before nodding, "Thank you." Boulderspring huffed, throwing the rabbit down, and stomped off.

Rude... Anyways Littlestar started to gulp up the rabbit, it had been tiring since she had to feed her kits. Daffodiltail padded into the den with a scowl. "Littlestar sorry to bother you but ShadowClan is here," she growled her tail flicking. Littlestar froze but got up, "I'll get Spottedbreeze to watch them-"

"Get Foxshadow, she's been dying to watch them for a while." Daffodiltail nodded before padding off, Littlestar following her outside. Foxshadow rushed over and slid through the brambles. She was very energetic.

Littlestar made her appearance, Drizzlestar was with Brokenreed, Robinwing, and Ashpelt.

"What do you want?" She questioned, and Drizzlestar glared at her. "You shouldn't treat your guests with such an attitude, Littlestar." Drizzlestar spat. "You aren't guests more like trespassers, now spit it out. What the hell do you want?" She growled, narrowing her eyes.

"We've come to discuss our family issues, you know. Since Robinwing's your mother, that'll make me your father." He smirked, "You're my daughter since Coldeye's out of the picture." Littlestar's fur bristled, Ashpelt glanced between the two before sighing and keeping himself in place.

"Is that all you wanted to say?" Littlestar spat, her tail flicking. "Actually... I wanted to see you, Littlestar." Ashpelt admitted, "I knew I had a littermate but I never got to meet you, and I've been wanting to get to know you more." The dark gray tom explained Drizzlestar's fur bristled. "I AM YOUR FATHER, Coldeye abandoned you, for this wanna-be leader!" Drizzlestar spitted and slashed Ashpelt's shoulder making him hiss in pain and stumble back. "Calm yourself Drizzlestar." Brokenreed hissed, Robinwing gave her a side-eye. "I'm sorry about them, but I've come here to speak to Owlwing about some herbs." Brokenreed smiled, Littlestar's fur pricked even more.

"Russetclaw go fetch Owlwing." Russetclaw flinched before running to the medicine den. "Drizzlestar, if you've come to cause trouble you'll regret messing with OasisClan as much as Fishstar has." She hissed, Drizzlestar growled. "You want a battle?" He threatened with a snarl. Littlestar growled, "I wish for no battle between clans, I have kits to care for." She announced. "Kits? A leader with kits, OasisClan doesn't even follow the Warrior code!" Drizzlestar crackled. "At least I don't take what isn't mine." Drizzlestar froze. "Take what isn't mine? Robinwing was always mine! She was with Coldeye because she didn't realize how much she needed me!" He spat, unsheathing his claws.

"I have niblings?" Ashpelt questioned his eyes sparkled. Littlestar growled before sighing. "If you wish to see them follow me, I don't want Drizzlestar or Robinwing anywhere near my kits." She spat, then flicked her tail for Ashpelt to follow her.

Once they arrived Foxshadow was squealing at the kits as they smacked her around. "Littlestar help! Your kits are vicious!" She screamed, jumping up and rushing to her former mentor. Giggling hard as Littlestar made her way to the nest full of kits. Wolfkit mewled sniffing his mother as she sat beside them. Ashpelt's heart leaped after seeing his sister's kits. "They're beautiful." He muttered, sniffing the kits.

"What are their names?" Ashpelt asked as he tapped his nose onto Kestrelkit. "That is Kestrelkit, this is Wolfkit, Snowkit, Lilykit, and Coldkit." Ashpelt winced at Coldeye's name. "You named him after... Coldeye?" He asked with a frown. Littlestar had a deadly look in her eye as she glared down at him. "Yeah, he resembles his grandfather so yeah of course I would." She huffed. Ashpelt stared at his paws, "I'm sorry. Sorry for not trying to learn Coldeye's part of the story. I was taught that he was a tyrant and that he abandoned me after killing you." Littlestar glanced up, her fur bristled. "The real enemy is Drizzlestar and Robinwing." Ashpelt sighed, "I know but mother... She's my mother, I can't betray her..." Littlestar stood up. "Then leave, you will always have a spot in OasisClan if you change your mind, but leave if you keep to Robinwing's side." She hissed, pushing outside the nursery.