Part 2

I'm sorry that there wasn't any one direction action in the first part but i thought it would be nice to start the story with a bit of ....you know what i mean ;-) anyways here's the second part<3
________________________
Two days have past since the boys from One Direction have landed in new york. They have an 2 week break from there tour now. I haven't met them. Yet. I'm looking forward and try to think positive about the fact that there could be a chance to see them. even if the chance is really small, but hey you never know waht's around the next corner. My parents are such tourist. Like typical sightseeing tourists. Gosh how boring. I asked my mom so often to let me go somewhere else but she wouldn't let me go. My granny is at home but she's sick so i can't go with her somewhere.
"Mom, i'm 17 now! Why can't i go somewhere else?" "What if get lost honey?Did you thought about that?" She looked a bit worried.
"Yes mom i thought about it. But look i got my phone and i 'm not going to far away from the central. Alright?"
I asked and hoped she wohld say yes and so she did.
"Alright but promise me you 'll be back in the flat befor 7."
I shook my head gave her and my dad a kiss on there cheecks and left. I walked around for a while now and i always checkt twitter for new tweets of the boys. They haven't posted anything not even one thing on instagram or twitter. I started to get worried if they are still in new york. Some time went by and i looked on my clock. It was half past 5. I wasn't that far away from my flat so i decided to go to starbucks. When i walked around the corner to the next starbucks, i saw like millions of people around the coffe-shop. I knew starbucks was a big deal but like that. I walked up to the crowed and asked a girl that was crying what was going on. "HARRY STYLES is in here"
She screamed in my face. I was a bit shocked so that i could really moved. Harry styles? no that can't be... i thought and looked into the cafè. There he was, standing there and ordering a coffee. As soon as i got there as soon did i left. I know what you're thinking now but there where just to many people around so i knew i had no chance to get a picture. I left and as i turned around something hard hit me on the floor. It was a camera from one paparazzi. Everything went black and i just layed on the ground and couldn't move. when i woke up i realised i wasn't on the dirty new yorker floor anymore, i was acually in a car, in a big car. the windows where black and next to me sat a person and in front of me where two other people.
"Oh thank god you are awake"
I knew that voice, but i was tired and exhausted so that i fell back asleep. I heard a loud noise and then i felt someone carrying me into a building. It was really bright when i opened my eyes. I could hardly see anything but i noticed my moms voice talking to someone.
"Mom where am i? And why is it so bright?" "You're in an hospital"
She said smiling.
"Oh ups"
I just said. I also noticed someone looking at me from across the room. after a while i saw a bit more and i realiced it was HARRY STYLES.
"Mom why's harry in here? Am i dreaming or am i dead?"
everyone started laughing.
"Hello alli. No you're not dead but you got a camera on your head."
He said.
"Ah and can you tell me why your here now?"
I was so finished and tired that i didn't know what i was saying.
"Well my security people saw how the paparazzi hit you with that camera, so they brought you into the car. I didn't know from that so i was quite surprised when you slept there on the backseat. We brought you here and called your parents."
"Yeah but your dad couldn't come because someone needs to tale care of granny"
My mom said.
"Harry we have to leave now" someone unknown said.
"Oh yeah just give me a second"
He walked up to me and said
"Here my phone number so you can tell me how you feel tomorrow alright?"
He gave me a pice of paper and left the room. I opend the paper and saw a number. I can't believe it, i have harrys number.
As soon as i got home i wrote a massage to harry saying
to harry:
"Hey harry, thank you so much for your help and say a massive thanks to your security too.:)"
i laid down in my bed. My eyes started to get heavier and everything got more quiet.
In the next Morning. My parents left a little note saying that they are of to see some more things, i was acually happy about i always hated these 'Let's explore something' stuff , don't get me wrong i love travelling but i'm just not one of these typical tourists. I looked at my phone and wondered if he wrote back. i leand to my phone and saw on the screen. ' 1 new massage from harry' i opened it faster than ever.
" Hello alli. I hope you are alright. Don't thank me, i mean you laid there and we couldn't ignore that<3"
I had a little smile on my face. I thought for a little while what i could write back but while i thought i got a new massage.
from harry:
"Oh good morning. I saw you were online and i just want to ask you if you would like to hang out with the boys and me later. Like as an excuse?"
i breathed a bit heaviely when i read the text...
He asked me to hang out with the boys i adore for more than 4 years...