Part 10

Wohoo part 10 is up.
Thank you so much for 100 reads.
Hope you enjoy it so far.
Love-Alena
________________________
I woke up and the first thing i did was to stand up and smile. Today was the day. I'm going to spend 2 weeks with One Direction and most important with Niall. My parents still slept and as always my granny made breakfast.
"Good morning Alli. Are you excited."
She smiled at me and gave me a plate with pancakes.
"You can't imagen how much.."
We sat there and talked about everything that i have to do and pack.
Now my parents were awake too.
They sat down next to me and said the same stuff as always.
"You have to call us every day"
or
"Don't forget to pack enough underwear"
blablabla.
When i was finished, i walked into the bathroom and took a shower, brushed my teeth and put some make up on.
As i walked into my room i already saw my phone lightning up.
1Message from harry
'Hey alli. I heard you're coming with us. Niall's really excited. I mean we're all very excited. See you later bye<3'
I didn't text back, because i'm going to see them in about 8 hours. On that time i packed all my stuff. But i saw that i didn't had enough cloths with me so i told my mom that i went shopping.
I had 5 Hours left so i wasn't stressed.
At first i went to forever 21 to buy some sweaters. I only brought summer cloths with me. After that i went to H&M where i bought some t-shirts and trousers. After 1 hour pf walking around People started to follow me.
"Excuse me? Are you alli?"
A girl asked me. She seemed shy.
"Ähm yes i am. Why?"
"Omg can i take a picture with you. I love you"
I smiled at her and took the picture.
She was the only one who asked me. Everyone else just took pictures from far away. I felt weird so i walked home.
When i arrived, I walked into my room and looked how late it was. It was already 6 pm so i put all my new stuff into my full suitcase and went into the livingroom where my family sat and we
watched tv.
"Is he your new boyfriend?"
My dad asked still looking at the tv.
"No he's in the band i love so much. I got to know the boys and we're really close friend now"
"He seemed alright. It wouldn't bother me if you two are dating."
"Dad."
I looked at him with a smile and he smiled back.
My mom and my granny had their own confersation.
It was now 8 pm. I got really nervous and checkt if i had everything. My granny walked in my room and hugged me.
"I hope you have fun. You have to call me everyday."
"I promise."
We sat down on my bed an talked for the last hour. Suddenly my phone rang and it was Liam.
"Hey alli. We are ready and we're noe on our way to your flat. Can you come down."
"Hey. Yeah sure. See you."
We hung up and i took my stuff.
My parents and my granny brought me downstairs out of the building.
The boys already waited outside in their car.
I turned to my family.
"Please be carefull" My mom.
"I love you have fun" My granny.
"Don't come home when you're pregnant"
I hit my dad really hard on his arm but he just laught. I hugged everyone and walked to the car. One of the security guys took my suitcase and put it into the trunk. I looked back to my family and waved at them. Niall opened the car door.
"Hop in we have to go"
He smiled and i sat down next to him.
I let down the window.
"I love you. See you in 2 weeks."
The driver started the car and we moved.
I looked back. I could tell that my mom was crying. She was always so worried aboit me.
"ALLI!!!"
I heard a very happy harry in the back.
"HARRY!!"
I screamed back and tryed to hug him. It didn't worked but whatever. I looked at louis and liam.
"Hello boys. Have you missed me too?"
"Of course."
louis said with a big grin on his lips.
"You're niw with us for 2 weeks. I hope you know what you just said yes to?"
We all laught.
It took half an hour until we arrived at the airport.
"Are you ready?"
Niall took my hand as we walked down the halleay to our jet.
"I'm more than ready."
"San Diego is our first stop and from that point on we're traveling by bus."
"Sounds good"
We smiled at eachother.
After a while we stood infront of a plane and walked in. It was really comfortable. Everyone had a huge seat. It looked like a livingroom inside. We were 10 people in here. Stylisten, Security, Management and of course me and the boys. I sat down in a corner where no one was. Sounds stupid but i wanted to relax for a while. It was an very exhausting day for me so it felt good to be alone. I looked outside the window. Everything seemed so small up here. I closed my eyes but short before i fell asleep i heard someone sitting down infront of me, so i opened my eyes. It was louis.
"Why so alone? No niall"
"Ha Ha funny louis. No i just wanted to be a bit alone."
"Alright but if you need anything let us know."
He was about to leave but i grabbed his arm and said.
"Louis.. can i ask you something?"
"Yes sure. What's up"
"Well i think everyone knows about me and Niall so i just want to ask if you can tell me what he talks about me with you?"
I was really interested.
"Well he always tells us how pretty you are and how much he wanne be with you. He always wants to spend time with you. He really likes you"
He smiled and so did i. He left without saying anymore.
The flight went by really quickly and we landed in San diego. I slept so i didn't realised that we had to get out. I felt a hand on my shoulder shaking me.
"Wake up alli we are here."
"Niall?"
"Yes come on get up"
I felt him giving me a kiss on my forhead. I stood up took my backpack and went outside. I heard fans screaming and people taking photos. They were far away but they were still pretty loude. It didn't took long until we got our luggage and we went to our bus. It was huge. We walked inside and the first thing you see is the kitchen. Upstairs you have a long hallway with bunk beds on the side. They were in the wall and really small. I walked behinde Niall who told me in whitch bed i could sleep.
"And this is your bed. Mine is right across of yours and if you need anything than just open the curton and say it."
I had to giggle. He was so cute and we went a bit further.
"And here is the bathroom. It everything in one. Shower, Toilet and Bathroom. It sound weird but it's really funny. Oh and here-"
He opened a door at the end of the hallway.
"- This is the livingroom"
It was huge. A black and red couch all around the room. A massive tv with a playstation 4 and a table in the middle.
"Wohow this is awsome."
I jumped on to the chouch and leanes back. Just Niall and me where in the livingroom. Everyone else were downstairs in the kitchen. Niall walked up to me and sat down.
"I really hope you'll like it with us."
"I'm sure i will"
we looked in eachothers eyes, when he leaned forward. He put his hand on my cheek and pulled me closer. He came closer and closer. He breathed havily and so did i. I closed my eyes. Suddenly i felt his soft and warm lips pressed on mine. He slowly started to move them. I had so many feelings in my stomage. He started to get wilder. He pulled me onto his lap.
"GUYS WE ARE ONLY 10 MINUTES HERE!!!"
"HARRY!!"
Niall made a little jump so that i fell onto the floor.
"Auch!"
I layed there and could hold in my laughing. My fall was so loud that everyone walked in to see me laying on the floor having an ache of laughing.
Niall started laughing too and so did everyone else. Harry helped me up.
The bus started moving and we all sat down and played fifa. I sat next to Harry and Louis.
"Guys i need to go for a wee. Can i stand up"
The just nodded with their head and i walked out of the room. As i was finished i opened the door and had a little heartattack.
"Oh my god you scared the shit out of me..."