Part 16

Niall Pov:

"Alli. Come on we have to go"

I actually never wanted to wake her up. She always looks so pretty when she's sleeping, but it was time, i had to go to rehearsals in an hour.

"What if i don't want to wake up?" I heared her saying with closed eyes. She had a bright smile on her lips which made feel very happy. I mean to see that she's happy, is everything i want right now.

"Well, than i have to leave, while you have to stay here...alone" i sing-song the last part and stood up from the ground and started to walk slowly away.

"Bye Alli!" i said without looking back as i felt someone attacking from behind.

"No don't leave me all alone!"

She had her arms wrapped around my Body from behind digging her head in my back.

I turned around and smiled down at her.

"I would never leave you silly" I pressed a quick kiss on her forhead. She let out a Little giggle and pressed herself away just for me to pull her back in my arms so i could hug her tightly.

"I thought you have to leave?"

She had to laugh which brought me to look at my clock. It was 1 pm and at 2 pm started rehearsals and i always have to be there 20 minutes earlier so i really had to leave.

"You are right so come on then, let's go."

I grabbed her Hand in mine and we slowly started to move. Since it wasn't a long way to the Stadion, i decided that we should walk, the weather was also very nice. It was a nice silence between us, we just randomly smiled which wasn't bad.

As we walked to the Stadion, people already waited infront of it. I mean of course, it was only 4 hours until the Show started. We started to run towards the backstage entry. As soon as the first fans noticed us, they started to scream and run towards us.

As we were running i looked down to Alli, her grip on my Hand was tighter than ever. I could have sworn she was near teares.

She once told me that she was terrified of over crowded areas. In that moment i felt my heart break. It hurts to see her so scared. I don't understand why she wasn't scared of the Club last week but i thought i could ask her another time.

"Keep running babe. The entry is not far away anymore."

Have i really just called her babe. Whatever i had to run. Even if i told her it's not so far anymore, it still was a good 5 minutes away.

I felt that she started to get out of breath.

"AAAH NIALL!!!" The fans screamed and started to came closer. I felt like i was followed by a mob of wolvs. I do love my fans but there were just to many. we finally arrived at the entry there was some securtity who have already opened the door for us to run in. They also managed to control the crowd.

"T-thank y-you" She was completely out of breath.

"For what"

"Well you could have just just let go of my H-Hand and run without me." She said with a weak smile. Why would she think such things.

"I've told you that i'll never leave you." I smiled at her and so did she but just with a bit of blush on her cheeks.

With that sentence i was told to go to rehearsals. I hugged her quickly and went straight to my Dressing room to get my mic on.

Alli Pov:

I watched him walking away, letting me stand there with my tomato red cheeks. I felt my stomage making a jump but this feeling got interruped by the voice of Lou. She watched the whole scene.