Part 19

Niall Pov:

It's been about 3 weeks since Alli left and i can't decribe how i feel. On one side i feel sad and hurt on the other side i'm happy that there are only another 3 weeks left until i can hold her in my arms again.

We now have 5 days off and i decided to go to a Festival with Louis. I really need to spend more time with the Boys, because ever since Alli went back to England i've called her every single day and the Boys went out so i only really saw them when we had rehearsal, i'm mean we still spend half a day together but still, the only thing that i had in my minde was this girl.

I still didn't talk with anyone about my feelings but i'm looking forward on talking to Liam tonight. He is the only one with a girlfriend right now so maybe he can help me to find out what all this means. But for now, i really have to get her out of my Head.

It's now in the evening. Louis and i are heading off to the Festival tomorrow in the morning. We sat at the table and ate dinner. We had some nice pizza and a chocolate cake for dessert. When we were finished, me and Liam decided to go out for a walk, since it was night there where no fans.

We put our jackets on and went outside. We didn't need a security guy, because we only walked around the now empty Stadion.

"Liam?" I was a bit nervous. What is he probably going to think about me.

"Hm?"

"I Need your help. It's because of Alli. I can't get her out of my head. I mean i call her every day and we skype but everytime i hang up i start to miss her. I don't know why. We are not together. I don't even know if she wants more than just a friendship or anything like that. I'm so confused and i don't know...I always get nervous around her. Why? She is not the first girl in my live but for some reason, she's  the first one that i really deeply care about even if i don't know her for that  long." I looked down to my shoes.

"Niall. I already knew about this. Everyone does. You like her more than a friend. You kissed her. You call her every day you also call her princess. It's obvious, You're in love and you know that." We stopped walking when Liam grabbed me by my shoulders to make me look into his eyes.

He was right but i don't want to confess it to him. I'm not ready i still need time to figure out what this feelings are towards her. I don't want to talk about love at this Point. It's just to early. Isn't it? 

"I don't know Liam. I need time. I thought maybe going to this Festival and shutting my thoughts off is a good idea. Maybe i'll figure it out."

"When you think so." In that moment his phone rang.

"Niall i'm sorry this is really important. Is it okey if i go back to the bus?"

"Yes sure I think i'll finish the round around the Stadion." Liam left and i was alone now. It was dark but not quiet. They are currently building the stage off in the stadion so it was pretty loude and there were things laying around outside. The wind blew and even if it was summer it still got cold in the night so i also decided to walk back.

My thoughts went back to Alli. What is she doing right now? How does she look? If she's out or at home? If there's someone else with her?  I didn't wanted to call her that day since i always call her and i probably bother her. I just hope she's fine.

As i walked back in the bus i looked at the clock that said it was already 11 pm so i went up stairs and got ready for the night. I'm happy that i already packed all my stuff for the Hotel. I can't wait to lay in a proper bed for those 5 days. These bunk beds hurt my back after a while and that's not good for someone who basically works 24/7. I layed down in bed but i couldn't sleep that night without knowing if she's alright so i wrote a message.