Part 12

I looked at Niall with a disbelieving look on my face.

"Everything alright?" Niall asked a bit worried.
"Oh eh... yes yes. I just can't believe my luck."

He smiled at me and made a step closer, placing his hands on my waist.

"And i can't believe my luck."
He quickly kissed my cheek before taking my hand in his and walked me inside the stadion.

You could hear all the Fans already waiting outside and screaming, because meanwhile Niall and me were walking towards the empty stage, Liam, Harry and Louis ran around and everytime they made a look outside a window, down to the fans, They went crazy and even started to cry.

As one of the fans i know exactly how they feel, when they see the boys. A wonder that i haven't fangirled at that point.

"And what do you think of the new stage?"
Niall interruped my thoughts.
"It looks good."

I smiled and placed my head on his shoulder.
We didn't had much time together, because as soon as we walked in, as soon the boys got called for an interview. I walked back to my bus and on the way alone back, i came across a women that i knew.

It was Lou Teasdale. The hair stylist of the boys. She saw me walking alone.
"Hey!"
She screamed. She was a bit far away so i walked towards her.
"Hey. Are you Lou teasdale?"
"Yep and you are Alli."
"Ehm yes but how-"
"Niall talked about you. A lot."

I blushed a bit. Everyone heard from me. He really must have talked alot about me.

"It's nice to meet you in person. Hey would you like to join me in our bus? We are going to listen to the interview."

"Yes i would love to."

I didn't realise that there was a second bus. As i walked in, i already saw who's bus that was. It was the bus for the stylists and some members of the crew.

We walked up stairs and sat down. She turned the radio on and after 10 minutes we heard:

'And know live in our show we have One Direction. Hi guys how you doing?'

The boys talked a bit about the tour and what they are doing in their free time. And then the next question got my attention even more.

'Alright guys. Who is single?'
Li: 'Well i have a girlfriend'
Lo: 'I don't say anything'
It was quite normal for him. He's seeing someone but he's not allowed to tell. I think it's sad but the fans would be heartbroken.
H: 'I'm single and i'm not plannig to have a girlfriend soon. We are to busy with the tour and stuff.'
I waited for Niall to say something.
N: 'I'm single'
It took me some time to get his words into my mind when the interviewer asked another question to Niall.
'And who was that girl in New York?'
N: 'Oh she's just a friend'

Just a friend. Wow that hurt even though i knew that he couldn't say 'yes' but still, it hurts.

"Hey everything good? You know he didn't had a choice."
Lou tried to cheer me up.
"I know but..whatever."

I said goodbye and went outside. I wanted some time alone. I walked inside the stadion and sat down on one of the chairs in the crowed and looked at the people who still work on the stage. There are still 3 hours until the first people get inside it, so it won't be a problem that i sat there.

Niall pov:
After the interview.
"What was that?" Liam walked towards me with an expression that i couldn't
point out what it ment.
"What do you mean?"
I knew exactly what he's about to tell.

"Just a friend! are you kidding me? She's obviously more than that.."

"Liam there are 2 things why i couldn't tell . First of all we are not officially together. Second of all some people would hate on her and i don't want her to get hurt."