Part 20

Hey so this is basically a fillar. I still have to figur out how Niall and Alli are going to get back together so yeah hahaha this is also not corrected since it's not an important Chapter.

Alli Pov:

I woke up and looked at the clock. It was 1 pm. I'm at home now for a week since the accident happened. I got a salve that i have to put on everyday befor i go to bed. The injurys are healing pretty well but i think there will be some scars left. I just hope that they will fade away after a while.

I'm laying in my bed thinking about Niall. I haven't heared from him since i called him the first day in hospital. I don't want to call him, i think that he is probably busy at the moment. He's now in Japan and he still got 2 weeks to go until i see him.

"Hey sleeping Beauty." I heared Max calling in my room when she opened my the door.

"Oh hey max. What are you doing here?" I was a bit confused. She told me like three days ago that she's going to spend some time with her brother in america.

"Nice to see you too...Well.." She made a step closer and sat down on my bed.

"My brother decided to come to England, since he broke up with his girlfriend and he needed some time out. So he packed his stuff and now he's here for five days and than he's going to fly to australia. That's why i'm here. Oh and there's a Party down the street. It starts at 8 pm and my brother and me are going, so would you like to join us?"

"I don't now the injuries still hurt an-"

"To late you're coming with us. Your mom told me that you didn't went out since you're back home. What is wrong?" She asked with a sad smile. It hurts to see her like this. It's not often that she's really worried.

"It's nothing really." I said trying to calm her.

"No there is something. Tell me"

"Fine. Well Niall didn't call or write a massage in a week, i now he's probably just busy but i miss him and i don't know what to do."

"Well come with us to that Party maybe it will help you to Forget him for a while. It's not healthy to think to much and also you will miss him even more when you think so much."

"Hm alright. I try okey. So when does the Party start did you say" She started to brighten up and a smile grew on her face from one ear to another.

Niall Pov:

"Niall come on we have to go, the show starts in like an hour." I heard Liam sream at me from the other side of the Dressing room.

"Yeah i come in a Minute." I didn't want to go. I was waiting when Alli write. It's been a week since she called me.

"No Niall. Now! Put your phone away and carry your ars out there. We have no time for..whatever you are doing." I just stood up and moaned annoyed.

I went into the room where we got our hair done and where our microphones got checked. When everything was ready i grabbed the guitar and started to Play for a while befor we had to go on stage.

The concert went pretty well. The crowd was really nice and i could shut my thoughts about Alli off.

I came back to the bus where i first went into the bathroom and took a shower. I would really like to know what she's doing right now. I decided that as soon as go to bed i'll call her.

I was finished and i layed down. I grabbed my phone and called her number.

It made a noise but no one answered the phone so i put my phone back next to me and turned around to sleep. I closed my eyes and i could only think about her.