Part 21

Alli Pov:

The time went past really fast. As soon as i blink as soon it only took a week until i can hold Niall in my arms again.

Monday:

Max and i had a sleepover which wasn't something that we aren't used to so it was like always. She told me that she got to know a good friend of her brother which turned out to be gay. She told me that they even had a date. It's nice to hear that she's happy again but she also told me that she's going on Holiday on tuesday. It was a surprise from her parents. She's going to fly to Japan. She always talked about it. I won't see her for 3 weeks. I just hope that she's going to be fine.

Tuesday:

Today was the day. Max is going to leave me for a whole 3 week. What am i suppose to do. I can't even do something with my parents. They have to work. When Max had to go to her gate at the Airport, it was time for me to leave. I went back home and thought about what i could do. I ended up wathcing some old spongebob episodes an ate some junk Food.

Wednesday:

First day alone. No one here that i could talk to. I decided to call Niall. We couldn't talk very Long. He had a Show so he could only talk for half an hour. I really did feel a bit lonely. I only have Max. Everyone else are just classmates that i don't really want to have to do something with them. I spend the day with watching Videos and reading a book. In the evening when my parents came home, we went outside for a walk. I asked if it would be okey to spend a week at Nialls nad they said it would be fine but they also told me not to to something stupid. It sucks that everyone things we would do stuff but well i didn't really thought about what if 'IT' happenes.

Thirsday:

Today was a pretty nice day. I went a bit Shopping and went to Starbucks. I met some fans. I talked to them and they told me that they went to one of the Boys Show in america. They went like 2 weeks ago. They told me that Niall seemed a bit less energatic. As i was at home i grabbed my Laptop and watched Videos from the Boys Shows. It was ture Niall was not as funny as always. He was more in the Background playing his guitar and that was it.

Friday:

Only two more days. My parents came home earlyer today so we went to the inema and  watched some boring movies that i really wasn't interested in but i knew if i'm not going my mom's going to be worried about me since i haven't done much in the past days.

Saturday:

I woke up to a message from niall

Only one day left and then i can cuddle you again. That was so cute that i had to think what i  answer with. Until i found something.

Don't Forget my lips. They miss you as well ;)  It felt weird sending it also because we aren't even a couple but why should i lie i really do miss his lips at that Point.

The rest of the day wasn't really funny at all. My mom wanted me to see the Womens-doctore. I really didn't liked that but actually had to. The last time i went to was a year ago. The doc asked me al the embarresing questions and than he looked if everything is alright. I hate that part. Ans the fact that he's a man doesn't make the Situation better for me. Anyways when i was finished my mom drove me back home. The car drive was awkward sehe kept asking questions about the week that i'll spend with Niall alone. I was happy that the day ended very fast.

Sunday:

Finally. Tomorrow is the day when i'll hug my Little niall again. We talked on the Phone for the whole day since he didn't had a Show today. He only had to pack his stuff and a Meeting with Management. The rest of the was quite boring. I played some Card games with my parents and we skyped with my grandmother. I started to miss her. She always knows what makes me happy. I also called Max who was still in America. She told me that she went to a Festival with her brother and that she met some new firends. When i was ready to go to bed i couldn't sleep. I was so nervous about tomorrrow. Niall's going to land at Heathrow Airport at like 4pm and i'm going to meet him there when he's arriving. I even get my own Driver that is going to pick me up from my house since there will be so many People that i get a security guart that's going to lead me through the crowd. Niall told me all that and talked to Management about it. I very excited.