Part 11

It was harry who stood infront of me.

"What the hell.. You scared me!"
I said again.

"I'm sorry i didn't ment to do that. I just wanne say that i'm so happy for you two. We all waited when you would kiss."

"Really? But why the hell did you just pop up in the moment?"

"I'm sorry i just walked in because i wanted to watch some tv and you sat there....on his lap."

He smirked and gave me a hug. He went past me on the toilet. Now i stood there in the middle of the dark hallway. I walked back to niall and the other boys. I opened the door.

It was dark and i noticed that they were watching a horrormovie. I looked to niall who already noticed me. He pointed at the place next to him.

"What are you watching?"
"Chucky"
"I hate dolls"
"Come into my arms i'm going to protect you"

I crawled into his arms. He was warm and i felt his stomage going up and down. I really hated dolls and so i was scared of them.
I screamed everytime i got scared. After the movie was over i stood up and went into the bathroom to take a shower. I closed the door behind me and turned on the water.

"Ahh fuck this is cold!!"
I screamed and i heard someone
banging on my door.

"Alli? Is everything alright?"
"Yes! The water is just so freaking cold."

He laught his ass of. You just couldn't overhear his laugh. As i was finished i put on my pajamas and went outside into the hallway.
Again it was dark and quiet. I walked into the livingroom but no one was there so i walked downstairs into the kitchen.
The bus was still moving so i had to be carefull when i walked down stairs. Liam was the first who noticed me.
"Shouldn't you sleep?"
"Why you think that?"
I sat down next to him.
"Because it's very late and you are the youngest here"
"Liam you sounded just like my mother"

He didn't said anything he smirked and pulled me into his arms. Yep he was cuddly at the moment.
I can understand him. He's missing his girlfriend. I felt that Niall was looking at us from the side i knew that he wasn't happy about the fact that i sat there cuddling with Liam.

"Alright guys i'll go to bed now."
"Night alli!"

I walked up stairs and into my bed.
In the middle of the night i heard someone climbing into the bed across of mine. It was Niall.

"Niall?"
I whispered not to wake someone.
"Yes?"
"I can't sleep"

I lied. I wanted to cuddle with him and i knew that when i'm scared he would.

"Why?"
"Ehm..the movie. It was to much. I said i don't like dolls."
"Alright come out of your bed."

I did what he said and tryed to climb out as quiet as i could. We stood there really close. We looked into eachothers eyes. It was dark but i could tell that he smiled. He grabbed my arm.

"Come we go into the big room. There's more space."

I followed him. He opened the door and turned on the light.

"We can make a bed out of the couch. You just need to help me."
"Alright"

After 10 minutes the bed was ready so i layed down.

"That's so comfortable."

He turned the lights off and layed down right next to me.

"Alli?"
"Niall?"
"Can i ask you something?"
"Yes sure."
"Are we...are we.."
"Yes niall..?"
"Not important and now come here "

He pulled me closer and put his arms around my body. He was warm and i felt his heart beading really fast. I looked into his eyes and gave him a kiss on his cheek. I knew that he blushed.

"What was that for?"
"Just so."
"That was nice can i have another one?"
"Alright."

I leaned in for a kiss on his cheek. But when i was about to kiss it his head turned and our lips touched. It was full with emotions just like the first one.
He got wilder again and pulled me on top of him. He sat up and i sat on his lap. He didn't let go my lips.
It got more passionated and i felt his hands wandering to my bra. I put down his hands and pulled myself away. I layed down next to him. He seemed disappointed.

"Niall i'm sorry but this is going to fast. At the moment it's just kissing and cuddling. Alright?"

"I'm so sorry alli really. I'll wait of course. You're right it's to fast i'm sorry."

He looked down so i sat up again and hugged him.

"You don't have to be sorry."

We layed back and started spooning. We both felt asleep really quickly.

•Next morning•

"Aw look at them"
"Mhm..should we let them sleep?"
"Yes!"
"Pssht! You're waking them up."
"Too late guys."

Niall sat up and rubbed his eyes.

"We're sorry."
"It's fine but can you leave now?"
"Yeah. But don't do anything stupid. And don't forget we have an interview in about 2 hours."

"Yeah yeah can you now leave us alone"

I opened my eyes and saw that we were alone again. Niall looked at me and smiled.

"Morning princess. How did you sleep?"
"Really nice and you?"
"Well i layed next to you so i would say fine"

We laughed a bit. I loved his morning voice. It's a bit raspier and darker.

"Is it okey if i get dressed here? The bathroom is always wet."
I had to hold down a laugh. It sounded just to weird
"Yes no problem."

I was about to turn around but he already had his shirt of. I coudn't stop looking at his muscles.

"Do you like what you see or why can't you turn around?"
"First yes i like what i see. Second, you've seen me in underwear befor so i would say it's just fair."
He smirked and crawled down to me.

"You know that you just need to say one sentence and you see this as often as you want."
He whispered in my ear and pointed at his body. I blushed and froze in time.
"Okey"
I couldn't say anything. He smirked and pulled down his trouser. This time i turned around.

Whoa this is to much i have to get out. This guy is making me crazy. I sat with my back to him my cheeks red as a tomato as i felt him hugging me. Just in his underwear.

"What are you doing?"
"I just want to hug you"

I turned around and saw him smiling. He said the truth he just wanted to hug me.
After a while he was finished and left the room so that i could get dressed but i forgot where my suitcase was so i tryed to opened the door quiet and it worked, no one noticed so i walked down stairs.

"Pst Niall?"
No one was in the bus but then i felt someone put his arms around my waist.
"You said my name?"

He gave kissed me on my neck. I didn't knew what i should do so i just pulled myself away. This guy is driving me crazy how should i be able to restist him.

"Y-you know where my suitcase is?"
"Yes it's In the trunk. You know the one on the side of the bus."
"Could you bring it in? I can't walk out in my pajamas."
"Alright wait here."

He opened the bus door and stept outside. I walked up stairs and went into the livingroom. After 5 minutes i heared someone knocking.

"Come in"
It was Niall with my suitcase.
"Thank you"
"No problem."

As he left, i started to get changed. I put on a pair of black skinnys, a dark red sweater and my black vans. I put my hair into a bun as always. I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth. It took me 20 minutes until i walked out. I stood infront of a massive stadium.
"Welcome to San Diego."
..