Part 8

He looked sexy how he stood there leaning on my couch.
"I don't know what do you want?"
i tryed to sound seductive but failed. I ended up sounding like a weird animal.
"We could turn on some music" He winked at me and asked where my CD's are.
"Wait i'll look for a good one"
I walked into my room and got my ed sheeran CD i got a while ago. I put it in and we sat down on the couch.
We talked again about the most random things and even played a game that's called 'Would you rather...?'. I don't know if it has a proper name but i call it like this. Suddenly my favourite song came on 'Photograph'.
We went quiet.
"Would you like to dance?"
He asked with a smile.
"I can't dance"
"No one's here"
He smirked and stood up. He took my hand and pulled me up. He put my arms around his neck and layed his arms on my waist. He pulled me closer and we started to movie slowly.
"I've never danced like this before."
"Never?"
"No"
He looked at me with this cute smile that drove me crazy. I layed my head on his chest but we were still moving.
"Did you ever had a boyfriend before?"
He asked whitch made me uncomfortable.
"N-no"
I was embarrased so i pushed him soft away. I looked at the floor and went to the CD player. I turned it off and stopped the moment.
"Is everything alright? I'm sorry if i said something wrong."
He looked at me with this really sad face. That made me cry. He walked up to me.
"No it's just...you are the first boy i really like and i don't know if you feel the same. Everytime you are not around i feel alone and sometimes i feel like i don't deserve all of this."
I felt his lips pressed on mine. They were soft and warm. It felt so good. He started to got in with his tongue. I retorted his kiss. It was passionate and full with emotions. I felt the butterflys going crazy in my stomage. He pulled himself away and looked directly into my eyes.
"I feel the same. Don't ever say again that you don't deserve this. You are the most amazing girl i know and i love you"
I was frozen. I could'n say anything. But after a while of just starring into his beautiful eyes, I said something.
"Niall? I love you too."
We both smiled and in that moment i hear the door open.
"We are her-"
My mom looked at me. And than my granny and my dad came in too.
"Honey? Who's this?"
"This is niall. He was about to leave. Wasn't you?"
"Oh ähm yes i got to go now."
He went out of the flat turned around and said
"It was a nice day alli."
Than he turned to my parents
"It was nice to see you. Have a nice evening"
And than he left.

I opened my eyes to realise that i only dreamt.
"Niall?"
"Yes?"
"I know this sounds stupid but what happened and how late is it?"
He giggled quietly.
"Well we danced and when the song was finished i saw that you've slept"
"While we were dancin?"
"Well yes. So i pulled you into your bed."
"And why are you still here?"
"Your mom called and i accepted the call she was really confused at first that i picked up but she told me that they come home tomorrow, because it's too late. Oh and it's 1am"
"Why aren't you sleeping?"
"where?"
He looked at me with a smirk.
"Here"
I pulled the blanked away and slide to the wall so that he got some space in my bed to lay down. Since i don't have a double bed, We had to lay close together.
"Alli?"
"Hm?"
I was extremly tired and didn't know what i was saying.
"Would you like to cuddl?"
I was a bit surprised.
"Yes. I love to cuddl with you."
"Really? Why?"
"You are always so gentle and warm"
I had my eyes closed but i could tell that he smiled. He came closer and put his arms around me. I was digging my face to his chest.
"Is this alright?"
"Perfect"
I already started to fall asleep when i felt him kissing my forhead.
"Good night my princess"
. . . . . .
I woke up at 9am. I turned around to touch the cold bed sheet next to me.
Niall's not here anymore..i thought.
I heard something moving in the kitchen so i stood up and walked out of my room.
The smell of ham and eggs got into my nose.
"Good morning. How did you sleep?"
"Really good and you?"
"You layed next to me, so what do think?"
He seemed happy whilest he said that. That was one of these moments were strangers could have thought we are a couple but we're not whitch lead me to my next question.
"What do you want to do today?"
I asked. He turned around and gave me a plate with ham and eggs.
"Hmm..? Would you like to go around new york? Like just us two walking around?"
"Sounds good"
He smiled at the ground. When i was finished with eating i walked up to my bathroom and took a shower. It felt so good. I heared Niall knocking at the bathroom door so i turned of the water.
"What do you want?"
"I forgot my phone in there"
"How?"
"I took it with me yesterday when i took a shower and i forgot to take it with me"
"I'll give it to you when i'm finished"
"No please now it's really important. I also get business-calls on that phone."
"Alright. On second."
I wrapped a towl around my body grabbed the phone and opened the door. Niall looked up and down on me.
"What? Never seen a girl half naked?"
"Not such a pretty girl. Thank you for the phone"
"No problem"
I was about to walk back in but he grabbed my arm and tore me back and pushed me against the wall...