Part 15

Niall Pov:

I opened her curtain. She had her face towards the wall but that didn't stop me from looking at her.

The bus was already at the stadion, that's why the boys aren't in the bus anymore. I started caressing her cheek just like the last time. She turned around to face me but she had her eyes still closed.
She looked so beautiful, her hair was all over the place but still, she looked very pretty.

I decided to wake her up before she spotted me starring at her. I started to shake her shoulders gentle.
"Hey Alli. Come on wake up."
"No! Give me 5 more minutes mom"
I had to laugh and with that she opened her eyes.
"I'm not your mom but thanks, i guess."
Her eyes widened and her normally light pink cheeks turned dark red.
"I'm s-sorry. How l-late is it."

She never stutters but i have to addmit that it's very cute.
"It's 9 am. You should get changed qickly before the breakfast gets cold."

I chuckled while saying this. But than i just thought how much of an idiot i am.
That was such a bad joke but i'm glad that she laughed quietly.

I went down stairs to wait there for her.

"Niall?"

I heared her as she walked down stairs. I looked down at my phone until she stood there and asked me a question i didn't expect to hear from her.

"Can i go out like this? I bought the dress just a while ago and never wore it before."

"Wow."
I couldn't say more. She was wearing a light blue dress that went down to hear knees. Her hair in a bun, she was also wearing some new shoes.

I have never seen her in other shoes than her black vans and converse, not that i don't like them though.

"I hope that was a good 'Wow'?"
She chuckled a bit. I couldn't help but blush.
"Y-yes. You look very pretty today. I hope you know we're not going anywhere fancy."
"Yes i know but i thought.."
she stopped in the middle of the sentence.

"What did you thought?"

"I thought this could be, well our first date?"
She started to blush extremly and she even shaked a bit.

I made a step towards her and wrapped my arms around her waist.
"If you want it to be a date, than it is one."
I kissed her forhead and gave her a quick hug before taking her hand in mine and opening the door.

Alli Pov:
Niall woke me up and went down stairs so i got dressed. When Niall and me went out that one day a while ago i bought a dress that i've never worn. It's light blue and The bottom is kind of like a skater skirt. As i walked down stairs i said Nialls name. I would really like to know what HE thinks about the dress. I blushed havily when i asked.
As i asked him he just said 'Wow'. He also told me that i looked pretty and i blushed again. Damn it.

Come on Alli just ask him if it's a date. You know you want it.

I said to myself and as soon as the thought came in my mind i asked.
I never felt my heart beating that fast and i couldn't look into his face so i looked down. My face turned as red as a tomato.

He noticed and walked up to me.
"If you want it to be a date, than it is one."
He kissed my forhead and i swear i felt my heart stop beating for a second.

I'm so glad that everything seems to be fine with me and Niall. He took my hand and opened the door. The car was already waiting for us so we sat down. The car started to drive and i looked over to Niall who sat next to me. He still held my hands, our fingers united. The drive was short.