Part 14

As we walked back to the bus, Harry was holding me by my waist, since i was still very weak. My hands were bleeding and they were burning like fire. As we walked near the bus the girl, which sat on Niall, walked past us. She stopped infront of us and started talking.
"I'm so sorry. Niall didn't told me about you and you can't imagen how sorry i am."
I was a bit shocked. The girl i saw on Niall like 10 minutes ago was now standing infront of me and..and apologizing, to me.

"It's fine.. i guess. It's not you fault."

She opened her arms to hug me. Harry let go of my waist so that i can hug her back. She was whispering something in my ear that sounded like a 'sorry' but i wasn't sure. She let go, smiled at me and left.
Harry was looking at me with a confused face. He wrapped his arm around my waist again and let me walk into the bus first. Niall was still in the livingroom, so i was avoiding it.

After good half an hour i was laying in my bed trying to sleep. Harry was in the kitchen and niall, well i didn't care what he was doing.

As i was short to fall asleep, my phone was lightening up. I looked who was sending me a message. I didn't know the number so i was openening it.

'Hey alli. It's me Louis.
Harry told me what happened. I want to talk to you tomorrow if that's okey? Let's meet infront of the stadion at 1pm. We could go into a cafe.'

I didn't respond much.

'Yes sounds okey'

I turned around to face the wall and closed my eyes. It didn't took me long to fall asleep.

Next Morning•
No one was waking me up this morning and as i looked at the time on my phone i saw that it was already 11 am. I walked into the bathroom, took a shower and got dressed. I tryed to be as quiet as i could, since i don't want to wake anyone if there was anyone to wake.

I walked down stairs into the kitchen to make some breakfast. I was eating cereals and drank a coffe. When i was finished it was only 12 am so i walked up to warch some tv. I realised i was alone in the bus. I turned the tv on. After 30 min i thought i should walk to the stadion.
I didn't really know where i was but i just walked along the streets. It worked. I saw the stadion and it took me about 35 minutes to be there. I already saw Louis standing there taking pictures with a little groupe of fans. They were calm which was nice. I decided to sit on a bench some meters away to wait until the fans are gone.

"Hi Louis!"
"Hello Alli"

He went up to me and Hugged me thightly.
"Alright should we go?"
He asked with a little smile on his lips. I just nodded with a bit of a sad smile.
The walk was quiet.

When we arrived at the little shop Louis opened the door for me to walk inside. We sat down on a table in a corner. The waitress came and i ordered a cofe and a chicken sandwich.

"So want to talk about yesterday?"
"Ehm yeah i guess so. Well you already know the story about Niall and me in the club. Well when i came back to the bus yesterday after i spend the day with Harry i saw Niall in the livingroom."

"Aaaaannd??"

"A girl was sitting on his lap. I don't know who she is. Anyways, i ran out of the bus and Harry followed me. I fell down as he grabbed me. After i had a break down, he told me he loves me and then we walked back and then-"
I got cut of by Louis.

"Hold on. Harry told you that he loves you? Whoa didn't see that coming."

"Well yes. I didn't neather. Anyways, as we walked back this girl that was on Niall went up to me and said that she's so sorry and she didn't know about me."