Get Him To Snap

A/N: Haven't written in a while, missed it, chose a random ass plot 😭 enjoy

"Absolutely fucking not," Grey said with crossed arms, staring at the two men standing in the doorway — a man and a god to be exact. "They are watching us?" he asked, indignant at the thought of needing to be watched. Grey knew the 'watching over' was mostly to keep control of the many superpowered teenagers running rampant in the Stark tower.

"I don't even have a problem with the old man but him?" Pietro joined in with Grey's complaining, giving Loki a disgusted look. He wrinkled his nose and grimaced at the sight of the god of mischief.

Mobius laughed lightly, trying to make the air less tense. "Not that old, buddy. Just a few hundred years, am I right?" he elbowed Loki's side, seeking for help, but Loki just rolled his eyes at the frustrated teenagers and walked towards the couch, sitting with a sigh.

"Sad to say you've earned my trust, pine tree," Tony let him know, tapping a singular finger on Loki's head as he walked past him. He reached Mobius and slapped his back softly. "You don't have to do much, just make sure they don't kill each other or anyone else. I'm sure the babies can wipe their own ass," Tony joked with a small chuckle.

Unable to control himself, Grey was already opening his mouth to shoot an insult. "I don't know about Giz—"

"Suck a humongous co—"

Wanda hugged Giz from behind, placing a hand over her mouth to prevent her from saying a vulgar word. "No hurting or killing will be done," Wanda said reassuringly as Giz let herself be censored by the manicured hand.

Tony and Mobius simply stared at Giz. Mobius slowly shifted his eyes towards Tony. "Wonder where she learned that vocabulary from..." he tried to be indirect.

Giz simply pointed at Remi, just for the sake of blaming someone. Remi slapped Giz's hand away so hard that Giz kneeled on the floor. Wanda finally retracted her hand from Giz's face and walked away slowly. Everyone watched as Giz held her hand in pain.

Remi and Grey exchanged a look and giggled a bit. "You good..?" Peter simply asked, nudging her with his foot.

* * *

Under Loki's and Mobius's supervision, the teenagers  didn't have much choice but to stay inside. Giz and Peter dared Pietro and Remi to annoy Loki, whoever made him snap first would get a favor from them. Pietro said he wanted Giz and Peter to massage his back, while Remi wanted their help to dye their hair.

Giz and Peter were sure that Pietro would make Loki snap first, taking to account how annoying he could be. So now, annoying the god of mischief was Pietro's and Remi's main goal of the day.

Everyone was in the living room, Mobius sat next to Loki on the couch. They were paying attention to the TV which was playing some series neither of them had heard of before: Abbott Elementary. "This is stupid," Loki huffed as he crossed his arms. Mobius began reaching for the control to change what they were watching. "No! Just- Just leave it, I'll manage," he waved his hand dismissively as he paid close attention to the TV.

"Oh no!" Remi suddenly exclaimed. It sounded fake and with no energy, so by the time Mobius and Loki looked over at them, they already knew it was going to be bullshit. There, on Remi's lap, laid Peter pretending to be passed out, ketchup on his face.