X - The Recruits

A/N: hello🤗

NAME: Odile NovaAGE: 21ABILITIES & POWERS: Flexibility, levitation, transfiguration magic, water-bending, mind control, balletJOB: Professional ballet dancer

NAME: Odile Nova
AGE: 21
ABILITIES & POWERS: Flexibility, levitation, transfiguration magic, water-bending, mind control, ballet
JOB: Professional ballet dancer

NAME: Odile NovaAGE: 21ABILITIES & POWERS: Flexibility, levitation, transfiguration magic, water-bending, mind control, balletJOB: Professional ballet dancer

NAME: Anya Hale
AGE: 21
ABILITIES & POWERS: Teleportation, air-bending, telekinesis, levitation, martial arts, aerial arts
JOB: Circus aerialist

"Why are we in a circus?" Peter asked, accompanying Logan, Charles, and Hank into an area with many circus tarps. The circus wasn't performing that day, making the place look like a ghost town. "We recruiting a clown or what?" Peter joked.

Logan gave him a side eye. "We already did," he replied.

The group of men looked around, hoping to find anyone, until finally, they saw a man outside of a tarp, sitting on a wooden box, smoking a cigar.

Charles approached the man at a rapid face, the other three following close behind. "Hello, do you know where we can find Anya Hale?" Charles asked the man.

The older man let out a cloud of smoke, looking all the men in front of him up and down, internally judging them. "Who's askin'?" the older man asked, scratching his beard.

"We just want to talk to her—" Hank said, being interrupted by the older man.

"Look, bud, I'm the owner of this circus, and if you're here stalking one of my workers—"

"Pffft," Peter scoffed, waving the owner of the circus off. "We're her family," he lied. "This is Anya's dad," Peter pointed at Charles, "her brother," he pointed at Hank, "and that," Peter pointed to Logan, "that's her grandfa—"

"You talk too much," the owner of the circus cut him off. "Her tarp is over there, she's practicing. Now leave me alone."

Peter shrugged and led the way to the big tarp the owner had pointed to. "I'm not grandpa age," Logan said through gritted teeth.