Arc 1 : [ Safe Zone ] Part 2 : { Chained To Me }

Kiyotaka's Point Of View

I kneed Kushida in the stomach, bolting her awake.

Kushida: Pharf! What the fuck?!

Ryuuen: Wakey, wakey, sunshine.

Ichinose: Kushida... Is everything they said you did, really true...?

Kushida: Ichinose-chan! Please help me! They tried to touch me in weird places... and hit me when I fought back...

Kushida gave her best performance yet, even forcing tears to roll down her cheeks somehow.

Ichinose:... Sorry... But I can't believe you...

Kushida: No, please! You're my last hope...!

She cried even louder before Ryuuen slapped her face.

Ryuuen: Stop fucking around. No one here is gonna believe your shitty act.

Kushida: Argh, dammit! What the hell am I going to do then!? You fuckers are probably gonna feed me to those corpses... I couldn't think of anything... okay? I was just trying my best to stay alive...

Ichinose was taken aback slightly by Kushida's sudden change in attitude.

Even tho it was her fault for getting Kamuro killed, she felt little remorse, being more concerned with guilt tripping us.

Hashimoto: Lucky for you, Ayanokoji-kun has other plans for you.

Hashimoto sounded disgusted speaking to Kushida but held himself back from knocking her out.

Kushida: I'll do anything... just don't fucking kill me, please!

Kiyotaka: That's good to hear. You'll be joining Ichinose, Horikita-senpai, and me.

Kushida: To where...?

Ryuuen: Just some scouting, don't worry...

Kushida: I don't trust you at all...

Hashimoto: Look who's talking, bitch.

Ichinose: Are you sure about this... Ayanokoji-kun...? She might try to... sacrifice another one of us...

Ichinose was wary about taking Kushida with us, having changed a lot since this all began, breaking free from her naive mindset, to some extent.

Kiyotaka: Don't worry, you can trust me instead. Besides, she won't be allowed to run around freely.

Kushida: What...? What the hell do you mean by that?

I pulled on her rope, tightening it around her body even more as she released a pained grunt.

Kiyotaka: You'll be on a leash, whether you like it or not.

Kushida: Guh... you can't be serious right now...

----------

We paced ourselves in front of my dorm first, before going ahead with our plans for the evening.

Kiyotaka: For now, let's search the upper floors. Chances are that we might even encounter other survivors. It's only been half a day since everything happened, after all.

Manabu: Sure...

Kushida: Just don't let those fucking things touch me.

Kushida was equipped with a backpack, being treated as walking storage.